XV - Dungeon Bosses

"Listen," I commanded. Lahat sila ay nakatuon ang atensyon sa amin ni Shan ngayon ngunit nadidistract ako sa itsura ni Zayn habang nakatingin kay Shan.

Mukha siyang tanga, mukha siyang humaling na humaling sa batang babae na nasa tabi ko. Palihim akong sumilay kay Shan na tila napapangiwi habang nakatingin kay Zayn.

"Zayn," I warned. He suddenly fixed his face and focused his attention on me.

We still don't know which dungeon boss we will be facing, but there are three bosses in the event portfolio.

The first one is Necromatus, a jet-black dragon whose scale can be compared to steel, and its eyes can pierce like a sword. Poison is his attributes and cannot affect him, and his weakness is fire and ice.

The second one is Agartha, a woman that transforms into a nine-tail fox as her final form. Her attribute is fire, and any attack that has a fire attribute cannot affect her. Agartha also has a self-healing in which she can heal herself while fighting. And her weaknesses are water and ice attributes.

And the last one is Sea King, a mythical sea monster whose attribute is water. It has superb agility that he uses to confuse his opponents, and his weakness is an electric attribute.

I swiped my fingers through the thin air and read additional information about the event, I unconsciously clicked the Astral Legends icon and another holographic screen popped in front. I curiously looked at it, and I know that none can see what I am seeing. It was the same binary code that I've seen during the class picking and at the end of it was a sentence.

'Importance of the last hit.'

It was highlighted in blue, and I think if I click it, another screen will appear because it possesses a hyperlink. My fingers are itchy to click it when all of a sudden, someone grabbed my hand.

"We are going to discuss the plan," Shan stated.

I languidly looked at her and snapped my fingers to make the screen disappeared in front, "You look so disoriented, Scarlett-chan," Zach said while looking at me with worry.

I smiled, "Am I?" I clasped my hands and wrote the three names of the dungeon bosses on the whiteboard. Hindi ito katulad ng guild event sa Danima na may nag-guguide sa amin kung paano kami maglalaro. This game is only posting the events in the event hall in the screen.

Nilagay ko rin ang mga attributes at weakness nila upang mas maging klaro sa kanila ang aming naisip na plano ni Shan. Kahit na tinatamad akong mag-isip kanina ay bigla na lamang umusok ang katalinuhan ko dahil tila hinahamon ako ni Hyazinth. I don't like losing, and I promise I will defeat her.

"The shadow chasers will be useless against Necromatus," I stated. The shadow chasers' attribute is poison, and their skills won't even affect the dragon even if they land various attacks on it. "Rangers and Snipers, Paladin and Sorcerers are needed to be buff by the Suras and Royal Guards. For example, the Royal Guards can use Taunt to buff the whole party and can stun our opponent for 10 seconds. While the Suras will need to use their Blessing to increase our magic and physical attack."

"Right. Every ounce of mana is important. One misuse of a spell can affect the whole team. Do you get it?" Shan uttered. Tumango naman silang lahat, some of them are actually taking notes. They are enjoying it...

Napansin siguro ni Shan ang malalim na tingin ko sa iba dahilan para tapakan n'ya ang paa ko, I glared at her as I cleared my throat. "But don't worry, the Shadow Chasers won't be on standby, you will be our bait para makuha ang attention ni Necromatus. You got the speed that the others don't have. At oras na bumaba ang health n'yo the Suras will be there to heal you from time to time."

"Next one is Agartha, and this one is actually tricky, especially that we don't have any water attribute skill, so we think outside the box." Shan said, kinuha niya sa 'kin ang marker atsaka s'ya nagsulat sa board.

'Sorcerer + Paladin Combination'

Shan broadly explained the plan against Agartha. In order to make water, the Sorcerers are needed to launch their Crytal Dust at the top, and the Paladins' Dragon Breathe attack will follow it. The ice from the Crystal Dust will melt because of the Dragon Breathe, and then water will be born.

"The Snipers and Rangers must be attentive because by using your Falcon Sight, you will need to look for the perfect timing to see through the damage to our opponent," Shan added. She's actually good at the discussion as if she was born to be a leader. "And then they will send the signal to the Shadow Chasers because they will be the last one to kill Agartha,"

"How about the Sea King?" Austin asked. Parehas kaming tumingin sa kanya nang masama dahil hindi s'ya marunong maghintay, isusunod pa lamang namin ni Shan iyon pagkatapos ni Agartha.

"He will shut up," Hallie mumbled. Inis n'yang tinakpan ang bibig ni Austin saka muling bumaling sa amin.

"The Sorcerers will be our key to the Sea King battle," I announced. "Everyone will be useless in this battle except for Suras and Sorcerers. The Sorcerers are the only ones who have the electric attributes while the Suras are the only one who is capable of healing,"

"You mean... the Sea King is the toughest opponent?" Travis asked. Parehas kaming tumango ni Shan, "Shan and I thought that the dungeon stage of this battle would be at an underwater dungeon, and everyone's speed will reduce because of the water."

Sa totoo lang, wala pa kaming naiisip ni Shan kung paano mananalo sa Sea King. A tough opponent with a tough dungeon stage.

Shan suddenly clasped her hands, "Maerie, Ate Thalia, Kuya Zach –"

"Shit, baby, call me too!" Zayn protested. Bahagya akong natawa nang umirap si Shan at biglang sumimangot, alam kong inis s'ya kay Zayn dahil sa sinabi nito sa ate n'ya. Shan might be the one who started the rumors, but I know that she didn't want her sister to be badmouthed like that.

"I just wanted to say that we, Suras, will be the ones who will bring triumph in this battle, and we must use our skills perfectly. One wrong cast and our guild will be destroyed."

#