The Entrusted Future

Start from the beginning

Shouichi just stayed silent while holding his head with his right hand. 

Fuu: Hey!! Are you listening???!!!

Shouichi: Can you stop???!!! Please, don't talk about that......... 

Fuu: Oh...... We're going to have a lot of talks when we got home....... 

Shouichi: Stop!!! 

Fuu: No!!!! I'm not going to stop until I got through you!!!! Even if the Vertex is a never-ending assault to us- 

Shouichi immediately ran away from her and sat down in the corner of the hallway while covering his face with both of his hands.

Shouichi: *pant* *pant**pant* ......... Ah .....Crap!!!! You've really done it!!!!!! You happy now?????!!!!!

Fuu: What do you mean? What did I say?! What's wrong with you?! 

Shouichi tried to slow down his breathing and to try and control the panic he's feeling right now.

Shouichi: *pant* *pant* *pant*........  Haven't!!!!! I!!!!! Told!!!!! I had!!!!! ANXIETY ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!! *pant* *pant* *pant*

Togo: Sonocchi, What's wrong with senpai?

Sonoko: I don't know for sure....... He's been like this since came but I never saw his condition this bad...... but I think it's some form of PTSD. 

Togo: PTSD? Don't tell me?!

Sonoko: Yes...... it's probably from the day you tried to destroy the wall...... 

Togo: Senpai........ (Togo then approached Shouichi using her wheelchair who was still crouching down trying to calm himself)  

Togo then extended his hand to his shoulder.

*slap*

Shouichi: DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!! (Shouichi said as he slapped Togo's hand away)

Togo then held her hand in shock as Shouichi came to the realization of what he has done and immediately stood up.

Shouichi: I'm....... sorry...... (Shouichi said as he began to limp away from the six of them)

Fuu: O-Oi!!!!! Shouichi!!! Wait!!!!! (Fuu and Karin then went after Shouichi)

Yuuna: Togo-san....... Are you okay? (Yuuna asked Togo as she was still holding her right hand in shock)

Togo: Yuuna-chan..... Thank you..... I'm okay...... But...... I think senpai is the one who is hurt the most 

Yuuna: ..........

Togo: and....... it's all my fault..... I shouldn't have destroyed the wall........ If I'd known that senpai would become like this. 

Yuuna: Togo-san....... let's apologize together!!!

Togo: Eh?!

Yuuna: Shouichi-san has said it before that we're all humans and all humans always make some mistakes. Me too,............ I've also done some terrible mistakes to Shouichi-san. Even so, Shouichi-san has fought to saved and protected me. That's why I'm sure Shouichi-san will forgive you too Togo-san...... 

Togo: What makes you think he can easily forgive me?

Yuuna: He'll definitely forgive you...... After all, he is Shouichi-san........

Togo: Yuuna-chan....... Thank you....... 

Yuuna: Of course, you're welcome...... Togo-san....... 

*BOOM* 

A strong explosion then rocked the mansion as one part of the wall in the mansion has been destroyed by something.