Olivia just handled it a little bit differently than everyone else.

She had been wounded, no doubt about that.

First few days after the incident, no one heard a word or saw a glimpse of her. But, then again, no one really tried to reach out. They all dealt with their feelings in their own ways. Some better than others...and others worse than most.

The second week, the ex-huntress appeared and then threw herself into physical exercise and training. The nogitsune had taken a huge toll on her well being, barely able to keep any food down or sleep much less. But when she was training, she didn't have to think about anything or feel anything except the burning in her lungs, legs, or aching in her core.

She couldn't bear to face anyone, Scott was the hardest out of all of them. You would hear her door open from upstairs, but then close right after that. They all understood in some way that she blamed herself, they each needed time.

Olivia would cope with training. She would get up at the crack of dawn, put on a pair of shorts and a sports bra then run. No music played while she ran, she had no destination, only in hoping to run away from her problems. She would run until her body screamed and her lungs closed in on the other, a reminder that she was huma, well, somewhat human. Tears would build up until they trailed down her cheeks, making it impossible to keep running.

The only good thing that came out of it was that she could finally have some dreamless sleep. Unfortunately that didn't last long either. The nightmares were unbearable to the point of pure insomnia. But that didn't last long either. She was exhausted night and day until she would just lose consciousness at night. Then she would have other types of dreams, not terrors, but very vivid dreams of a pair of emerald eyes staring down at her, then she would just wake up in a cold sweat all together.

The only person Olivia could tolerate to look at was Stiles for those few weeks. He understood everything and everything that she — they, went through. Most were prepared for bad blood between the two, having thought he would be the last person she would ever want to converse with.

The first night back was the hardest, the first night after it ended, when it all came down on her. It was all so overwhelming for the brunette. So, for that night she had texted Stiles, asking to sleep at his house. To say he was shocked was an understatement. He thought that he was the last person that she would ever want to see because of how he was basically voids face, but when she came over, she collapsed in his arms and cried until she was exhausted and fell asleep.

After weeks upon weeks of ruining herself through and through, she gave up on trying to bury her feelings deep into her soul. It was painful, a horrible decision she had to make to finally prioritize her dying mind and body, but she did. During a run one morning, the sun was barely up, dew lingering on the grass and leaves, she collapsed on a hiking trail. Her limbs were leadened and head was ringing.

It was a wake up call.

Allison wouldn't want you to live like this, Olivia would have to constantly remind herself. It was god awful to force herself to take care of herself, yet she couldn't defy Allison's last dying breath.

So, she would grant her friend's dying wish. Of course she was still traumatized by those endless weeks of suffering she had undergone, it would haunt her when she was alone, so she made sure she wasn't by surrounding herself with her friends.

"I don't know how you thrive in these types of situations." Stiles shook his head at her and she just shrugged. "And yes, I'm aware it's not our finest."

"We're going to die." Lydia simply stated and Olivia laughed.

Death didn't scare her anymore, she had so many people waiting for her on the other side that it wasn't such an intimidating thought.