13

(TW: a lot of swearing)

(kuroko pov)

I woke up to the feeling of throwing up. Ah yeah I guess if I'm throwing up the next morning after non- safe sex Its probably best to assume I'm pregnant. I'll ask sei~kun.
(Note omegas don't get heat when their pregnant)

But right now I need to throw up. I throw up for a good couple of minutes and then I washed my face and left the bathroom.

I walk over to my phone to see a lot of notifications. I got text from my friends saying they got pregnant and that our children birthdays will be close to each other.

I smiled at that I just wanted to make sure my child didn't grow up without friends. I check my social medias to see sei~kun tagged me in a photo.

I checked the photo to see that it's.

(Credit to artist I just edited it)About us? Oh my God! That's how they knew I was pregnant! This fricker tagged me in a post saying I'ma have his pups soon!

About us? Oh my God! That's how they knew I was pregnant! This fricker tagged me in a post saying I'ma have his pups soon!

I look through the comments saying where is the mate? And congratulations, and some  comments saying that he's lying to get rid of crazy fan girls because they can't see me.

Wow even in photos they don't notice me. Well if your looking for me directly then you won't find me unless theirs a mirror. I post a comment saying
" instead of posting that I'm pregnant explain to me why you weren't their for when I woke up? Horrible!"

Ugh how rude posted about me being pregnant and isn't even here with me, rude so rude. I decided fuck sei~kun I'm going with my pregnant besties!

(Kuroko being moody as hell but so are the other pregnant omegas. Pregnant omegas love attention and care and if your not with them, then their going to be moody and mean to you)

My friends all agree saying their alphas aren't their either and that who needs them when we have each other. I texted them that were going to a restaurant to eat. I texted my parents how about I'm pregnant and my fated mate wasn't with when I woke up.

My mother response with
" Then honey go with your besties screw your mate go with your prego besties!"

(kuroko's father also wasn't their for kurokos mother pregnancy when she woke up)

I changed my clothes and went to the restaurant. My stomach barely grew will I guess since I'm only one day pregnant what do I expect?

When we got their I ordered a lot of cherry. while takao~kun ordered lime. Momoi-chan ordered blueberry. Himuro~kun ordered grape.(get it😅)

"Tets-kun why didn't you order vanilla?" Momoi~chan looked at me with confusion.

"Because I want to stab the heck out of a cherry hair alpha bastard! I know you guys are doing the same takao~kun can't even hide it look!" I pointed to takao~kun to see him stabbing the ice cream with his spoon drawing a broken heart.

Jeez are our alphas only good at getting us pregnant then not being their for us? I stab my ice cream. Fuck you sei~kun. I'll make sure you use fucking pills for your shitty rut! I won't ever have sex with you again!

B@stard. I'll take pills for my heat. I won't care if you use protection or not I'm done you won't touch me anymore! "Asshole, dick, bitch, $#&$#$#€^¢##$&!"(kuroko is swearing in rage but quietly)

(Akashi pov)

My friends and I just went to buy baby stuff we didn't know what gender it would be do we got both. We decided well go to my house since the pregnant omegas would probably want to be together.

My friends said that their omegas weren't home so we decided that they probably went to my house since tetsuya is their. When I got their I realized. Pregnant omegas want their pups father to be their with them.

We weren't with them since we went and bought baby stuff. It's okay tetsuya probably isn't awake..... probably.
I go up the stairs and go to our room to find it empty.

I check my to see tetsuya commented on my post saying.

" instead of posting that I'm pregnant explain to me why you weren't their for when I woke up? Horrible!"

Yeah he woke up and probably mad at me. I look at shintaro."shintaro call kazunari their mad at us and we know kazunari would be the least mad." He nodded and pulled out his phone.

(Kuroko pov)

" Fuck you sei~kun, great baby daddy? NO maybe he should've gone with his fiance! Fucking sei~kun leaving me alone$#$@$$@#."
That's when takao~kun told me to shush that midorima~kun called me and probably heard me in the background.

"Did they hear momoi-chan and himuro-kun? There a lot worse since they've been together for a long time and your ice cream fucking spells swear words takao~kun so you don't say in front of-"

Takao~kun slapped his hand over my mouth. Now they can hear momoi-chan and himuro-kun.
(What there saying)
"*$#&°™€=¢÷€[£×[¥¶{=¥×£[¶¢{€©×=_$&#$:$--#:$&:$-"(bad language)

The phone went silent so I took off takao~kun hand and say" bye you leave your pregnant omegas alone alphas, biotch" and hang up. Takao~kun shrugged and kept writing swear words in his ice cream.

Then soon we all right swear words in our ice cream and curse under our breathe.

(Akashi pov)

What we first hear when kazunari pick up is.
" Fuck you sei~kun, great baby daddy? NO maybe he should've gone with his fiance! Fucking sei~kun leaving me alone$#$@$$@#."
Then we heard kazunari shush who is tetsuya I'm sure of that the we hear tetsuya say.

"Did they hear momoi-chan and himuro-kun? There a lot worse since they've been together for a long time and your ice cream fucking spells swear words takao~kun so you don't say in front of-"
Then we heard probably a hand cover his mouth.

Wow so their really mad.
We hear Tatsuya and satsuki taking now since kazunari and tetsuya are quite.

"*$#&°™€=¢÷€[£×[¥¶{=¥×£[¶¢{€©×=_$&#$:$--#:$&:$-"

Yeah, this is really bad I guess we have to be all lovey dovey with them not like we weren't gonna do that it's just harder for us since we're not good at lovey dovey stuff on general.

While we were thinking we heard tetsuya say.
" bye you leave your pregnant omegas alone alphas, biotch"
"Akashi seems like testu is the most mad. I guess I'm middle school he was clingy since he was rarely noticed heck even teachers didn't notice him but he was the top student in seirin and was second in teiko."

I nodded okay. So I have jealousy problems but I think it's fine now that I know he's clingy. Wait now is not the time he's frickin mad at us.wait! He said ice cream I know which one he goes too.

"Guys, I know what ice cream shop their in so c'mon we have to get our pregnant omegas before their really mad."

They nodded and got in the car.

(Okay I think I put too much swear words)