4

(akashi pov)

As I was thinking of how I will get the omega away from them I saw him moving my way. To my surprise he wrapped his arms around me panting and whinnying. I felt myself getting turned on and I'm sure he felt it but he was still panting and whinnying next to my ears. His friends looked dumbfounded. What is this unusual? The way they were protective of him was unusual like he didn't like alphas. But look at him now panting and whinnying next to my ears."Daiki I'll take him to my house I hope you guys enjoy hanging out goodb-" " wait up! You can't take Kurokocchi!"  The blonde alpha told me. "Hmm and why not?" He looked at me with an angry expression. " Because we know your gonna take advantage of his heat!" " He's he's my fated mate so you can't do anything about it." I told him I know it's childish but I stuck my tongue out to him. The blonde look like he was gonna cry that's when my fated mate started moving. I still don't know his name. " Kise~kun *pant* leave it I need him to help *pant* me!" The blonde looked even more sad but also shocked so were the others. "B-b-but!" They tried to protest. " No buts *pant* I won't get pregnant sheesh *pant* so chill*pant*." Ah so I need protection I guess it make sense there's no way he's just gonna have pups with someone he doesn't even know. I nodded my head and looked at is then just nodded.daiki came over and whispered in my ear " Give it to him hard Akashi!"  I was surprised then I looked at my other friends they just smiled and thumbs up. T-that is unexpected. Hmm alright I'll listen to them.

----------inside akashi car---

He's on my lap and whinnying. What do I do I have to wait till home but I don't know if I can hold back for much longer. Then I realized my tail and ears popped out. Oh this isn't a good thing that just means Im really turned on and ready but have to wait untill we get home. Because I don't have protection in the car who does.... probably Daiki. Then I saw his ears and tail pop out. He looked so cute. His tail and ears were a darker blue than his hair. Mine is a darker shade of red. I looked at his tail and start stroking it. This should do for now until we get to my house. That's is until he started moaning. "Mhmmm faster!~" that sounds so wrong for just stroking a tail. Or Daiki just rubbed off on me.

-----kuroko pov --------------

It feels nice to have my tail stroked. Really nice that I started moaning. I can't believe I said this "mhmmm faster!~" that's so perverted minded!  I'm ashamed.....still I'm f*cking grinding myself on him!
------ Akashi pov ------------
He's grinding himself on me. Well he can't blame me if I go ruff on him😗. When he's literally being so tempting right now!. I never felt like this before. I guess we were meant for each other. Oh finally at my house. I got out of the car with my fated mate on me and left the driver(the driver is like the awkward third wheel)

--------- Smut 🍋------------
If you don't feel comfortable will put -- once it finish.

(Akashi pov)

"Before this we better tell each other our names." I wanted to know his name before I f*ck him. "Kuroko tetsuya*pant*" what a pretty name he has."yours?" Ah yeah I forget to tell him mine oops."akashi Seijuro." I replied. He nodded before we realized I had my shirt removed already. Tetsuya was panting like crazy but so was I. Why all we did was remove my shirt? I decided to start kissing him. I licked his lip asking for entrance which he gladly gave me. I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss. This feels nice. It's my first kiss since my father said " You have make sure your a pure virgin for your mate or you'll look like an sl*t seijuro." I was kinda offended but I'm used to it. I wonder if tetsuya is a pure virgin. While we were kissing I was unbuckling my belt and pulling down my pants. I separate our lips since I could tell he was running out of air. A string of saliva connected us. I wipe the saliva off and pulled his shirt off him. Then I started unbuckling his belt and pulled down his pants. Now we're just in our underwear. I  grabbed my lube bottle and put on my fingers. I pull down his and my own boxers. Then I put one finger in his manhood. I had to stretch him out first or it'll hurt him. "Mhm~ ngh~" oh god did I just hear him make that noise it sounded nice I wanted to hear more. That's when I put in a second finger doing a scissor motion. "Mhm~ hah~ akashi~kun." "Tetsuya say my first name or be punished~"  I wanted to hear him say my name while I do this so I know  I'm the one causing him pleasure. "Seijuro~" wow he said it in like a moaning way and I feel excited. I put in a third finger to try and speed up the process. After a few minutes I decided he was stretch out enough so I took out my fingers. He whined at the lost of contact. That's when I grabbed a condom and put it on. Then I slowly placed myself at his manhood. I put it in and I heard him moan. Was he in pleasure? I waited till he said okay to move. He nodded. I started thrusting at a slow past. "Mhm~ faster seijuro~."  After hearing that I started going faster.  I felt my myself getting closer and closer to c*mming. But I want to make him feel even more good so while thrusting in him I was biting and leaving hickeys. I pulled out and moved his position to be facing me I put his legs on my shoulders and started thrusting while leaving more hickeys on his chest.  Then I felt myself at my breaking point and cum. After that I took off the condom tied it up and threw it away. That's when I saw tetsuya get up. I wondered if he is sore. I saw his face going near my "thing" " tetsuya what are you-" " it's an omegas job to please an alpha as well I don't find it fare to be the only one pleased."  I was gonna questions until he put his mouth on my d*ck. I was surprised and flinched. But when he started sucking I felt nice. "Ngh hah~." He is real good at sucking. I wanna ask him if this his first time but I can't the pleasure is to much. He teasing me he has hus tongue around the tip. Licking it . Then he took it in whole. He kept going back and forth until I cummed it didn't take long. He was really good at that.  Once I cummed in his mouth he swallowed all the semen not leaving a drop. That looked really seductive.
-------------- smut ended-----
" Now that's finshed shouldn't we mark each other?" He looked at me with disgust. Eh what the heck? He the crawled on me and whispered in my ear. " Mark me first." I nodded and smelled his scent glands it had a seductively scent but also Vanilla. " Hmm lemme guess you love vanilla?" He nodded. I bit down on his scent glands which made him whimper.  Then he smelled mine and bit down I also whimper. That's when a light appears. Then I saw our wrists had marks.

 Then I saw our wrists had marks

(My art😗⬆️)( there marking)

Heh a crown. I guess I really am an emperor. Then tetsuya is my empress." Let's get to know each other tomorrow yeah tetsuya?" I asked I saw him putting on his clothes. "Where are you going?" He looked at me. " Home." "Huh no tetsuya your living with me now I know your MY fated MATE." He sighs . He walked over to me.
----------kinda spicy kiss😗--
He put our lips together and open his mouth he's letting me enter?.okay. I put my tongue in his mouth and explore it. He grabs my hand and puts it on his a**. I was surprised but then I just started squishing it. He moaned into the kiss. Once we parted lips salvia connected us.
------------end of spicy kiss-
" I'll stay then if I get to play with your tail and sniff your scent glands." I agreed. Not like anything wrong with that.
-------- night time-----------
I sleep shirtless and shorts. I wonder what he sleeps in. He walked in wearing a shirt sleeve crop top, and really short shorts. Wow he's really pale and feminine looking. He sat behind me. I looked him curiously. "Tail and ears." Huh? " You promised." Oh now I remembered. " Wait I didn't say ears!" He scowled." No it come with the tail." Is he demanding? " Then let me do the same with your tail,ears,and scent glands!" I said it isn't fair if it's just him."fine just .....be gentle." He looked at me with innocent eyes. I-i don't even know if he's innocent or not. he starts nuzzling my scent glands. We both popped our tail and ears out. We start touching each other tail and ear. It feels really good. " Tetsuya I have a question." He nodded. " Have you ever had s*x before me?" He looked me like I was stupid." No, honestly I was never interested in love or emotions....but you." He looked away blushing. I smirked it's nice to know I'm the one who made him show emotions and took his v-card. " Don't worry your also my first." He smiled. And let me tell you when he smiles he looks like an angle.(I'm not wrong) we decided to go to sleep after. He cuddle up to me. Heh he is so cute. I then drift off to sleep.

( Akashi lives in a mansion. But since kuroko was in heat and could barely see he didn't notice 😗)( akashi be a rich person cause you know akashi corp.)( By the way I learned his dad name masaomi)(masaomi doesn't care in this fan fic if it's a omega male or female he just wants grandchildren and an hier after Akashi.)( He wants to be a grandpa before he dies but he wanted akashi to find his fated mate and not be sl*t and sleep with others since it'll hurt his reputation and his fated mate feelings)( so he wanted akashi to be perfect for his fated mate so the mate can't complain about anything of akashi.) ( Akashi mom name is shiro.)

Akashi masaomi-alpha-mated
Akashi shiro-omega-mated

Mark- one dark red and an even darker red star.