8

( akashi pov)
I woke up at 8:30 a.m. I look to the side trying to find tetsuya but I didn't feel anything. " Tetsuya?" I said in a tired voice. " Hm?" He came in his hair was wet. He was holding a towel. "Did you just shower?" He nodded. I got up and took a shower and changed and dried myself. " What do you want for breakfast?"  He just shrugged. Hm where supposed to meet the others at 3:25p.m. breakfast would be a good idea. I had my chief prepare us some onigire and  miso soup. We went to our seats we sat across from each other and started to eat. Once we finished we put our dishes away. It's 9:40 what to do. Tetsuya and I started watching tv together until it was 3:15. We changed and waited for our friends they said they'll meet us in front of our mansion.

(Kuroko pov)
Once our friends showed up we got in the car. Takao~kun immediately hugged me and whispered" so~ did you use the items?" I shook my head he looked disappointed. " We're swimming today takao~kun I won't be able to swim if i-" " shhh! Shin~chan is listening!" I nodded. I guess midorima~kun only heard me. I started talking to himuro~kun. He's the only one I could relate to with how calm we are. The only difference is that he shows emotions.

(Akashi pov)

"Akashi what we're tetsu and takao talking about?" I shrugged. " I heard kuroko but I couldn't hear takao." Shintaro looked at me." What's your lucky item today shintaro?" " A carrot toy." I heard Daiki laugh." Ah so a mini mid~chin." That's when  me and daiki started laughing at atsushi comment. I heard the omega laugh as well. Shintaro covered his face in kazunari scent glands. Kazunari let out calming pheromones. I guess shintaro was embarrassed by being call a carrot since Kazunari always calls shintaro his " carrot tsundere." " Ai midorima I didn't know you do PDA in front of your friends!" Daiki started laughing more at his own comment. Shintaro just hid his face even more in kazunari scent glands. Kazunari had to release more calming pheromones for shintaro to calm down.

(Kuroko pov)

Aomine~kun was being mean to takao~kun and midorima~kun. So I went next to sei~kun and licked his scent glands. He shivered at the touch. "T-tetsu you too!?!" Aomine~kun looked at me surprised. Takao~kun looked at me with a smile and nodded. I snuggle myself in sei~kun scent glands and licked them.

(Akashi pov)

Why is tetsuya doing this? He liking me more. It feels nice... That's when I let out a sound " mhm." Everyone looked at me I was embarrassed. I heard tetsuya chuckle. "Aomine~kun ever say a mean thing again about takao~kun and sei~kun gets it." I glared at Daiki. He nodded. I whispered to tetsuya. " You can do that but when we're alone okay?" He nodded. We arrived at the swimming pool. I just know female omegas or alphas will try and hit on atsushi, shintaro, Daiki and I. Honestly I only agreed because I wanted to see tetsuya swim and maybe show off to him. Once we got to the pool I saw all the others gossiping like" omg is that Akashi seijuro?" " Yeah he is so hot." " He's not taken yet right I can try my luck!" I rolled my eyes and went near tetsuya. He looked at the pool. " Sei~kun let me throw you in." " H-Huh?" He said that so calmly. " Fine if not you than takao~kun!" He then walked over to kazunari. I watched as he grabbed kazunari waist and fell in the pool with him. I was jealous I know I was he just did that in front of me! I saw shintaro look a little mad as well. Huh tetsuya even made a tsundere jealous. I wonder how they didn't get in trouble? Ah! His lack of presence they probably didn't even notice him. You know that's pretty bad what if he was drowning? Eh I dived in and swam near tetsuya I know shintaro followed.  When we saw them I saw kazunari scolding tetsuya saying" you do this everytime! Why am I the victim this time?" Shintaro and I paused. They always did this?" Hm, cause sei~kun didn't respond in time plus your looking crazy yelling at air." He said as he swam near me. " I'm NOT yelling at air kuroko wait where did you go?" I felt tetsuya behind me. " You do this all the time?" He nodded. " Last time was aomine~kun!" He sounds proud. Shintaro just looked away towards his mate and went their.tetsuya hidding behind me. " Tetsuya why are you hidding behind me?" " Because your warm plus takao~kun wants to hurt me!" " He will not hurt you tetsuya." " I know but still your warm." I blushed. " Hahahahah you did it takao huh!" I heard Daiki say from behind me. " Hi and yes aomine~kun." " How did you see him?" I asked Daiki. " I didn't I just saw your jaw moving and saw light blue hair " I nodded. Tetsuya then kissed me on the cheek." Ugh more PDA!" Daiki swam away towards satsuki. When I looked at the other omegas(fangirls) they didn't even notice tetsuya kiss me. I felt mad how can nobody notice this cutie next to me? His beautiful light blue locks. His cerulean eyes. His soft and pale skin that I just want to mark with - okay I need to stop were swimming not fucking. Tetsuya and I swam out and sat down on some chairs. That's when some female omegas started coming over. Oh no.

( Ah tsukiyama video😊 but like yeah I either put songs or ship videos as the video on top)