3

This is when him and akashi were first meeting.

         (Kuroko pov)
I was talking to takao~kun, himuro~kun,and momoi~chan. I was hiding behind kise~kun and kagami~kun. I decided I will introduce myself once we get inside that's when I saw a fancy car pull up. I really didn't care. People who like to flash their money probably think their absolute or something. That's when I saw a red head get out of the car. I started feeling light headed and hot but I kept my cool.

That is until I saw him and a dark blUe hair male came walking this way. I started getting more dizzy and lightheaded but I did my best to not make it noticable. That's until I started panting. That's when the others notice something wrong.

"Hey tet-chan I think your going in heat your pheromones are coming out!" Momoi~chan explained. Kagami~kun and kise~kun started to release calming pheromones. It helped a little until the red head came close that's when I realized. He my fated mate isn't he. Great just great. I mean he does look se-NO stop that just my heat getting to me. I started whinnying but only my friends heard. I could feel silk droplets going down my thighs.

Luckily it didn't leave a stain. The blue head moved kise~kun and kagami~kun I was terrified. That's when my friends went in a protective stance around me growling and snarling. I'm so lucky to have them. I couldn't really hear what they were saying but I did hear takao~kun mate."takao what are y-" I heard takao snarl at him.

I looked up and saw his face looked hurt but he tried to cover it up. Takao~kun probably never snarled at his mate before. So I told him it's fine and to go make up with his mate. He nodded and saw him apologize and kiss the alpha on lips. I smiled. That's when I saw the red head. My body started to move on its own. I felt like I'm not even in control anymore. Ah fate sure is twisted. You can't avoid it no matter what. Hm I mean he looks hot probably one of those my command goes type of guy. Hm I guess fate put a dominant alpha with a omega who will just comply. Since fate is f*cking making me move my body on its own. I barely know this guy and I want to bare his pups already? Sheesh Im pretty weird I said I'm not interested and now look at me wanting to bare his pups. No I will make sure he uses a condom I'm not having his pups until I get to know him. All I know is that the heat you get from your fated mate won't go away until you two have s*x at least. Which sucks. Fate wants us to fuck then give pups as soon as we meet? Heck NO he wearing a condom. Sure I'll have s*x with him but he has to wear a condom sorry fate no pups so early when I barely know the guy sheesh. Before I even realize it I had my arms him panting like crazy. I know he is getting hard I feel his erection in his pants. My friends looked at me in shock. (Btw you only truly mark each when you have s*x bite each other scent glands. That's when the mark appears.so you need consent!) He looked at me shocked but then turned to a smirk. My friends were still in shock. Me who never was interested in love and afraid of alpha and beta. Hugging an alpha panting and whinnying. Oh how embarrassing.

(Am I already trying to get them to have s*x maybe😗)

(Did I manage to put in a saiouma videos with the song bad romance? Yes I did p.s.i ship kokichi with like three people so yeah😌)