12

----------- smut🍋 -----------

(Third person pov)

Once they walked in akashi can hear kuroko whines and pants. Both of their tails and ears popped out. They knew they were turned on then and their.  Akashi couldn't wait anymore and carried kuroko in a bridal style to their room.

Once in the room akashi started taking off kuroko shirt off. Once kuroko shirt was off he pulled his shirt over his head. " I'm make you feel good tetsuya~" he whispered as he used his left hand to pinch and play with one of kuroko nipples. Kuroko panting started to increase.

Akashi used his mouth to play with the other nipple. All the while kuroko was panting while his ears twitched and tail rub against akashi's waist. Akashi chuckled at kuroko's action. Akashi used his tail to intertwine their tails together. Kuroko panting had worsen from the tail contact that he started whinnying.

"Sei~kun stop playing around with me and just FUCK me already!"

Kuroko pleaded. This made akashi's member stand up. His omega wanted him to fuck him already but Akashi wanted to keep teasing kuroko. That's when kuroko took charge. Kuroko got akashi off of him to akashi's shock kuroko started to unbuckle akashi's belt.

" Fine, keep teasing me and I'll do the same."

Kuroko finally unbuckle akashi's belt and pulled his pants down to see akashi's throbbing cock stand up. Kuroko subconsciously licked his lips and pulled down akashi's underwear. Kuroko enjoying the heavy breathing he's hearing from akashi.

Kuroko licked akashi's member as a tease. He made eye contact with akashi while his tounge swirled around akashi's member. Akashi's face was flushed. He's had known kuroko was good at this but didn't know that kuroko got better at it. Kuroko tounge played around with the tip of akashi's member.

Akashi moaned from kuroko giving him a blowjob. That encourage kuroko to put the whole thing in his mouth. Akashi gasped from the feeling. It was as if kuroko had no gag reflex that allowed him to take it in all at once. That's when kuroko started sucking akashi's member while using his tounge to add more pleasure.

Kuroko sucking became faster and faster until finally akashi cummed i his mouth. Kuroko swallowed all the semen and licked his lip. " Now sei~kun you'll continue but no more teasing or I'll do this in front of your friends~" kuroko whispered into akashi's ears. Akashi nodded and started to pull down the rest of kuroko's clothes.

Akashi puts lube on his fingers. He stocked one finger into kuroko causing kuroko to flinch. While akashi added in the rest of his fingers he was whispering sweet nothings into kuroko ears saying:
" Oh your doing such a good job." Or " good boi."

Once akashi deemed kuroko was stretch out enough he put a generous amount of lube on his member. He position himself to match up with kuroko's manhood. Akashi put his member in making kuroko moan.akashi found kuroko moans encouraging. He waited till kuroko said he could move. Kuroko nodded and akashi started at a slow pace till

" Faster~sei~kun~faster!" Once he heard that he couldn't help but starting picking up the pace. Akashi pounded into kuroko backside all the while kuroko moaned. Akashi soon found kuroko prostate and abused the heck of it.

Soon after many thrust akashi had spilled semen into kuroko manhood while kuroko spilled his semen on the bed sheets.akashi pulled his member out of kuroko manhood and asked if kuroko could go for a couple more rounds. Kuroko nodded.

After a few rounds the two were exhausted and fell asleep.

----- smut 🍋 ended ---------

(Akashi pov)

When I woke up I took a picture of me and tetsuya together. Tetsuya cuddled up to me. I posted on my story that I had found my fated mate and he will bare my pups soon.

I looked at my friends post and turned out they did the same thing saying they "punished" them for lying to them on purpose. So it turned out we all will have pups soon with our fated mates I smiled.

I can't wait to see how our pups will look like.

( Picture on top is the photo akashi posted)