7

(kuroko pov)

When we got to the mall my friends drag me to this weird looking store. Kagami~kun and kise~kun were surprised at the store we were at. " Is something wr-" "NO!" Both of them cut me off before I could even question. I wonder where sei~kun went. We went inside and I felt weird I saw handcuffs? But fuzzy?(😳) I also saw bottles that had the word lube. I also saw clothing. Tho they were weird. "Why are we here?" Takao~kun and the other omegas just smiled. " We're must have these to make ourself look more seductively and those toys are for our alphas to use on us!" Takao~kun looked excited. Why would our alphas use this on us? Why look more seductively?"why?" " To make it more pleasurable and more fun." Uh okay make what more pleasurable? Before I could ask they started getting stuff for themselves and me.....

(Akashi pov)

I wonder what store they went. My friends and I are going to a collar store.hm I wonder which collar he would like?
( Collars are to show other omegas, betas, and alphas that their mated. So it's like a necklace) " should I get a blue one?" Daiki looked and shook his head." I don't know man, but I'm getting pink and white." I nodded. Hm maybe I should get him all the colors? I looked at shintaro and saw him pick up a black and green one." These should look good." " Shintaro your also getting some?" He jumped when he heard me call him " NO?!? Maybe, I mean no!" I saw him hide it and go pay for it, tsundere. Atsushi grabbed a purple one and black one. Hm yeah I'll just get one of each except brown. I went and payed and when we came back we saw our mates sitting at the bench in front our store. We all quickly hid the items since it's a surprise." Hey tetsuya what did you buy?" " Hm oh we got-" I saw kazunari cover his mouth with his hand. " It's a surprise ."  Kazunari looked at tetsuya and put a finger to his lips. " What did you guys buy sei~kun." " Oh... we bought clothes." He nodded.
------ when they went home----
(Akashi pov)
When we got home tetsuya hugged me and went to go take a shower. I sat down on the couch.  When tetsuya got out of the shower I decided to go to the room I knocked on the door and he said "come in." I went inside and saw this.

----- sexual stuff 🍋 --------(Akashi pov)

(Akashi pov)

" Tetsuya? Uhm.." I felt my face turning red. I felt my jeans start getting tighten. " Sei~kun~." I know my face started getting a darker shade of red. " Tetsuya when did you-?!?" "Today takao~kun says this well make it pleasurable for you."  "W-What? What do you mean?" He started to in buckle my pants. He pulled down my pants and pushed me to the bed. He started to undress me. He took off his clothes. " Do you want to or no sei~kun?" He looked at me. I nodded. He started to suck on my member. "Ngh!"  He swirled his tongue around my member. He started giving me a blowjob. " Ngh...mhm." I c*mmed in his mouth he swallowed all of it." Sei~kun do you think that's enough I kinda don't want a sore *ss." He looked at me I nodded. I went to take a shower when I open a cabinet and saw s*x toys. My face went red since when. Wait the maid outfit! So the omegas went and bought sexual stuff? Omg.
------ end of sexual stuff----
- after he finishes showering-
" Tetsuya what's with the s*x toys?" " That's what they are! Takao~kun said if I have it I'll have fun and so will you." He smiled innocently. Omg he didn't know!. Kazunari better not corrupt him.

(Kuroko pov)
Meh I already knew but oh well made him think I'm innocent. " I know you bought collars." I said looking at him. In the eye. " How did you-"  " in the car I saw the store logo and I knew the store already. I've gone with friends to pick items for their fated mates since I always gave the best advice." He nodded. I put on a long white t-shirt with black shorts and white socks. He wore a red tank top with black sweatpants. " Sei~kun can we cuddle the others said tommorow were swimming that's why I said I don't want a sore *ss." He nodded and I cuddle up to him. I know I hated love before but fate changes you plus I'm a cuddle bug. I just love cuddle takao~kun knows since we've had sleepovers and cuddle but with friendship feelings. We never liked each that way. We saw each in more of siblings way and I'm happy about that. Takao~kun is like a big brother to me. I'm sure I'm like a little brother to him. I started to dose off in sei~kuns warmth. Eventually I fell asleep.

(Akashi pov)
I never felt loved but I'm happy I have a fated mate that loves cuddles. My father loved me yes but always worked. My mother loved me also but she wanted me to be happy with my fated mate so she and father made me perfect. So my fated mate can't say no or I don't like that ---. But I guess since I was "perfect" others didn't like me as much. Saying I would get jealous easily and I know I do, but at least tetsuya doesn't care but actually likes it.im happy he's my fated mate. I fell asleep with tetsuya in my arms. So adorable.