10

(akashi pov)

I knocked on his door. No answer... " Father do I open the door?" He nodded. I twisted the door nob. It was unlocked. My father and I walked inside. It was clean.

It looked like no one was there. His shoes aren't here. What am I supposed to do? He's not here? Or is he? I started to search around. I put the vanilla milkshake in his freezer so he could have it later on.

I walked around I checked his room. He wasn't there. *Sigh* "Father hes not here." He nodded. " Do you know where his friends live?" I paused and thought for a moment. "His friends are fated mates with my friends that's how I meet him."

"So it was fate huh." I nodded." I text my friends their mates lives with them." I started texting my friends they told me that all their mate left somewhere. It's probably because of tetsuya. God what do I do I can't think right.

(Kuroko pov)

I ran to kise~kun house. Kagami~kun and kise~kun lived in the same house. I started texting momoi~chan and takao~kun and himuro~kun. They said they were on their way.

I knocked on their door and they let me in. I was sobbing into kise~kun shirt."Kurokocchi what happened?!?" I look up at him.

"H-He has a f-fiance!" I started sobbing more in his shirt. " Aw Kurokocchi we'll be here for you!" He started rubbing my back in a soothing way.

"That b@stard!" I look up at kagami~kun. " N-NO! Don't do anything just um stay and comfort me kagami~kun!" I have to make him stay so this baka doesn't do anything he'll regret.

"I-I fine come here kuroko." They both stared hugging me while I cried into their shirts.thats when the others came in." Kuroko! Are you okay!?!" Takao~kun ran over to me and comforted me.

"T-Takao~kun!" I started to cry more. " H-He has a f-fiance!" I started to choke on my sobs. " ssh it's okay kuroko." "Tetsu~chan I brought vanilla milkshakes!" I thanked her and grabbed the drink.

We watched movies and hang out. They helped me keep my mind off sei- no not sei akashi~kun. That's when their mates texted them whose house their at. I told them to lie because I know their helping akashi~kun that's why they said house and not place.

They nodded. Himuro~kun said he was with kagami~kun shopping. While takao~kun said he went to get food with momoi~chan and kise~kun. While momoi~chan texted the same thing.

They put their phone away and we started watching "Ponyo". I was happy to have such amazing friends that will lie to their mates for me.

(Akashi pov)

I told my friends to ask where their mates were. I know tetsuya with them. So maybe they'll tell us.(btw he meet up with his friends and father at his mansion) Daiki and shintaro mates said they were at a restaurant with Ryouta. While atsushi's mate said he's shopping with taiga.

" Do you think they lied to you?" They looked at me surprised. " I'm sure satsuki wouldn't lie to me akashi." I shaked my head. " It was a possibility. I know tetsuya is with them." They looked at me.

" What happened with you and tetsu?" Daiki looked mad. I sighed. " My father didn't know I had my fated mate so he got me a fiance, and tetsuya was their."

I looked to the side. " I didn't get to explain to tetsuya that my father just called off the engagement when he knew tetsuya was my fated mate."

" Wait what about your bodyguards aka-chin?" I looked at them " tetsuya made my bodyguard pass out." "Hahahah tetsu ignite pass kai him!" Daiki was laughing.

"What do you mean Daiki?" He looked at me. " When tetsuya is either mad or super sad he will ignite pass kai anyone who pisses him off or gets in his sad emo way!" I'm surprised. Shintaro nodded.

" Takao had experience it before." I didn't even know but Daiki and shintaro knew. Ugh I feel so disappointed in myself I barely know anything about him!.but know not the time. " Ask them if they lied."

They nodded. I want to get tetsuya back. I really do. I hope he'll hear me out. I want to tell him I'm not engaged anymore that my father called it off so we can be together. I wished I could just have him in my arms again.

They showed me their messages. Their mates said "no.." " yeah they lied." They all looked a little sad that their mates lied to them. " Tell them you know they lied." They nodded. Their mates told them to stop prying into their business.

" Oh wow..." I'm shocked. " Takao would never say that.." ah no the tsundere is sad this is new. " Ah! Don't be sad guys I'm sure they didn't mean it in a mean way."I took out my phone. I texted tetsuya.

          Tetsuya ❤️

Akashi❤️:
Tetsuya talk to me.
                   Tetsuya ❤️:
                 Don't text me
        Go be with your fiance

Tetsuya! We need to talk in
person about that!

    I don't feel like talking.
Why!?!
WHY won't you let me explain.

            Just STOP go with      your fiance you don't NEED ME!

BUT I DO NEED YOU!

      *Tetsuya ❤️ is offline*
(Chat sequence ended)

I burst down to the floor and started crying. My friends and father were surprised I never cried before. " Hey akashi it's okay I know where the other two alphas live I used to hang out with them. The alphas live together they could be there.'

I nodded and hugged them. I have appreciate my friends.tgey were surprised again. But hugged me back." Okay let's go to bakagmi and Kise house." We all nodded and got into the car. I'm glad Daiki knows where taiga and Ryouta live.

I just hope tetsuya will forgive me and come back to me. I'll explain everything and tell him that he's the only one I'll marry. I'm not going to marry that other girl. No I want tetsuya. Not just because of fate. No it's because his personality his sweet laugh. His adorable smile. His beautiful cerulean eyes.his baby blue hair. Just everything about makes my heart flutter.

I stare out the window as we pass by house. I can't wait to see him. Ah I'm still crying. I wipe my eyes. I hope their at taiga and Ryouta's house. I hope I wasn't wrong and there actually hang- NO I'm absolute I'm never wrong I need to stop thinking negative and get tetsuya back.

( Hoped you like this chapter)