Hold on to me(Touka) part 1

(Y/N)'s POV

Touka:(Y/N)!!!!! Over here!!!!

Me:I'm coming.

I went over to Touka and sat beside her as she seems to pack her meat,I gave her a coffee she requested.

Me: So what age is the meat?

Touka: Ohh it's just a 25-year-old dude. Most probably I'm just gonna get some lonely ass memory *chuckles* You want some?

Me:*chuckles* No. I don't know how you ghouls do it.I swear every single time I see human meat I just throw up.

Touka: Ehhh we got used to it.

Me: Mad respect.

Touka: Hehehe want me to eat yours instead?~

Me: Which meat are we talking about?~

Touka: You pervert!!!

Touka playfully punched me as the movie was about to start.

Me: Hey hey hey the movie.

Touka: You lucky you were saved by the timer.

We watched the entire movie together which was pretty sweet to get us kinda relieved from our work,yep you heard it correctly Im working in the same coffee shop as Touka.Her manager was kind enough to give me a job despite being a human and yes again im not a ghoul.I was friends with Touka since we're small and despite our differences we got along pretty well.She didn't ate me at least yet.

Me:*yawns* I want to sleep.

Touka:*smiles* work first doofus.

Me:Yeeeeeeesssssshhhh.

Suddently a rather tall woman with glasses came inside the store.I don't know why but her presence herself made the environment a bit tense.

Touka:Stay behind me or behind the counter.

Me:Why?

Touka:she's a ghoul,not the good type.

Me:How do yo-

Touka gave me a serious look so I decided to stop pressing on her buttons and shut up.The manager did came to me and basicly told me the same thing that Touka told me as he helped me in cleaning the cups.

Me:Why are there bad and good ghouls? Like why they are not united?

Manager:Just like humans,there are people like you and people who just want to cause havoc to this world.Everybody have their own motives.Basicly saying bad ghouls and humans are outlaws.

Me:I see,I guess its just the same as us as well.

Manager:Don't worry about it we'll protect you.

Me:Thanks for that reassurance.

Manager:No problem.

Touka came back made a coffee for her and gave it to her as 2 more guys came in.The rest of the day was pretty relaxed.As the woman and the guy left,Touka pat me on the shoulder which made me look at her.

Touka:Well im not sure but I think that guy is in trouble.

Me:Wait,I just realised!!!! They left together!! We need to save him!!!

Touka:Im sorry but....

Me:But what!!!! Im go- *tries to run after him*

Touka:NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!

She pined me to the wall with her wings.

Touka:Im not risking you.I know you just want to protect him but im not risking expising us,moreover your safety.Once the news of a human be along side us spread out.You are basicly nothing than just a walking corpse.