Made for each other( Eula )

Eula's POV 14 years old

Dad: I swear Eula Lawrence! don't spill even a drop of tea. It's for your own good that you learn good posture. Don't forget you have a violin class at 5 pm later.

Me: *sobs* looks down, yes father.

Dad: And don't sob, manners young lady!

I can't help but look down as my father leaves me, I feel restricted, I have to be perfect and it's tiring. Why can't they just listen to what I want for once? Anyhow, I observe the rest of the girls are having fun talking while balancing a cup of tea on their heads. I wanted to join but I felt scared that I might just spoil the conversation but I tried talking anyway.

Me: Gre-Greetings *smiles*

Girl 1: Greeting Ms. Lawrence, how are you?

Girl 2: Are you seriously going to talk with Ms.  Lawrence?

Girl 1: What's wrong with that?

Me: We-well I'm doing fine *accidentally spill a drop on my dress* Ohh no....Ho-how about you girls?

Girl 1: I'm doing fine *got pulled away by the 2nd girl*

Girl 2: *whispers* See she is a weirdo, she doesn't even know proper posture like the poor.

They then left me and I sighed knowing that I can never make friends because I'm a slow learner. People just despise me because I can't keep up with all the good manners and stuff. I was about to cry looking at my dress knowing my father would be furious with this. 

After getting lectured by my father, I went to my violin class and one of the pages intrigued me, its a picture of some kind of a dancer. I couldn't get that off my mind because I loved to dance but my parents were always against it and that caused me to get distracted and lose focus on the class.

After getting yet another lecture from both my mother and father about this time, I went to my bedroom and thought that I had had enough, I was going to leave this house! I can't deal with this anymore. I decided to wait until night fell and went out through the window. I climbed the fence and finally out of the compound. For once, I got out and headed to town. I was walking by when I heard someone singing a beautiful melody. I went to the rooftop because it seemed to get louder the more I climbed up the stairs. I went to the rooftop but there wasn't anybody on it. I can still hear, the melody, but I can't pinpoint the exact location where it came from for some reason, my body started to move by itself, I let it be and the next thing I realized I was dancing to the melody. I enjoyed the moment until I heard someone clapping and the singing stopped. I opened my eyes to see a (H/C) boy approaching me. I got on guard just in case he intended to try to do something to me.

???: That was amazing, I was amazed watching you dance, I assume you have been training a lot.

Me: No....I kinda just got into it, it seems interesting so I gave it a try. 

???: *looks at me in shock* No way, I don't believe you.

Me: *sighs* I don't care if you don't believe me.

???: Wow that's cold.

Suddenly my stomach growls signaling I'm hungry and I am embarrassed by it because a lady like me shouldn't make such sounds. I prepared myself to get laughed at but nothing came.

???: You're hungry? want to go eat?

I slowly nod but I just remembered that I didn't bring any money. 

Me: Wa-wait I forgot to bring money.

???: Oh don't worry it's my treat.

I  looked at him in disbelief, Why would someone like him who has plain clothes treat me to dinner? I was thinking about it and then we arrived at the restaurant, it seemed kind of like a normal restaurant, I always have eaten in luxury restaurants because of my family so this is going to be my first time.