cheater Blake x forced cheat male reader (part 2)

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up just to find myself tied up onto my bed.I panicked then I saw Dew from team NDGO were only in her bra and panties."hey sweety lets have some fun~"she said seductively."NOOOOO im with Blake"I hesitate."Its okayy she won't mind sweety~"she said.She taped my mouth so that no one can hear my screams.I accept my fate,no one can save me....

(Blake's POV)

I was walking towards (Y/N)'d dorm.Im so exited to spend the day with him because its our 1st anniversary,after dating him for 1 year,I got to know my cutie (Y/N) and fallen for him more and more each day passes by.I was humming with  a big smile on my face but the smile got killed instanly as I heard someone moaning in (Y/N)'s dorm.To my knowing he is one man team so I was curious and eavesdroped on them."(Y/N) your cock is sooo good inside me.I want your babies noww~"a girl moaned.My heart broke when I heard someone moaned his name and I think (Y/N) have lost intrest me so I went to my dorm crying.I punched the door open and I instanly ran and curl up on my bed."hey whats wrong Blake?"Yang asked me."Well (Y/N) cheated on me with someone else."I said as im about to tear up."don't worry Blake its his lost."Weiss said trying to chear me up."Thanks girls I just need some time alone"I said."If you need to talk you know you can talk with us"Ruby said as they leaved me alone.

Timeskip

I was walking towards the cafeteria with my team.Suddently (Y/N) came to us."Heyy girls lets eat together."he said.I ran towards the cafeteria leaving my team with them.

(Y/N) POV

I wanted to catch Blake but "Wtf are you doing here greeting us like normal"Yang said in an angered tone.Is she in a bad mood?"Well I actually wanted to spend time with you girls especially with Blake."Why would you want to spend time with her after you broke her f**king heart"Weiss cursed."Wait she knew?"I asked them."Yeah you b**ch boy"Ruby cursed me too."There is an explaination to this doe"I said trying to clear off the misunderstanding."save your words for Blake."Weiss said as they leaved me there."I just hope I can clear off this stupid missunderstanding".I said to myself as I was clenched my fist.

Timeskip

I saw her walking alone to her dorm.This is my chance.I walked up to her and grab her by the hand."Blake please just let me explain"I said but she threw my hand away and ran to her dorm.I wanted to chase her but I guess I'll let her cool down first.I walked to my dorm.

Timeskip
Blake's POV

"Hey Sun thanks for giving me company."I said to him which is next to me on my bed."Its ok Blake im always here for you unlike him"he said as I blushed.He is pretty cute and really nice for comforting me.I pinned him down on."Hey Sun im in my heat~"I said seductively."Of course babe I'll give you the pleasure you want~"he said and we had s*x the whole night.

(Y/N)'s POV

I wanted to explain to Blake but suddently I heard some moans from her dorm so decided to have a little peek."F**k yeah Sun ramp me harder~"she moaned."Your pu**y is so tight I love it."Sun moaned back.My eyes were widen and I had some tears in my eyes.Well karma is sure a bi*ch eventhough that stupid woman who raped me.I went to my dorm and tried to sleep.It was hard at first but thankfully tiredness got the best of me

Timeskip

I saw Sun walking with Blake.I gritted my teeth and choke him agaist the wall."Hey monkey boy tonight meet me at outside 11pm sharp we settle this like real man.I know you f*cked her."I said while looking at Blake.Blake look sad but...."Of course,she wanted me because im way more better than you CHEATER!!!."He shouted.I looked down and felt guilty eventhough its not my fault but I just gave him a glare and walked away.