chapter 12

Negan pressed his body against yours, groaning. Pulling him even closer, the kisses becoming more and more aggressive with each movement. You quietly moaned as his hand reached behind your shirt, unclipping your bra with ease. He squeezed your waist, picking you up from the desk. You wrapped your legs around him, kissing his neck, his breath getting heavy as he walked over to the bed.

"You've been a bad girl, Y/N. I guess I gotta teach you a fucking lesson."

Negan grunted, throwing you down onto the bed. Without missing a beat, he was on top of you again, his hand feeling up your body under your shirt, then finally creeping up to your neck, gripping firmly. Your heart was racing. Your legs felt weak.

Suddenly, Negan stopped. You opened your eyes. Your moans abruptly halted as he let go of his grip and sat up, a troubled look on his face.

"What's wrong?" You sat up as well, your body feeling heavy and warm from the alcohol.

"You're drunk, Y/N. I- I shouldn't be doing this. I can smell the fucking alcohol on your breath, okay?"

You giggled. Mumbling, "Sooo what," you leaned in for another kiss, your hand moving to his belt buckle. Negan stood up immediately and stepped back. He looked upset.

"No. I can't do this. You're not thinking straight,"

He turned around, grabbing his leather jacket from the floor. His voice softened as he looked back at you. "I'm leaving. I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened. "

Your brows furrowed, a clear expression of anger now displayed on your face. You stood up from the bed to stumble over to him. You reached your hand out, trying to grab him as he opened the door. "Negan, don't le-"

"No," he swatted your hand away. You stepped back, feeling hurt. "Just go to sleep, Y/N. I won't do this. You're drunk. I shouldn't have come here."

Before you could say anything else, Negan slipped out of the door, giving you one last soft glance. The door closed quietly. You stood there staring blankly for a second, trying to process what had just happened. Then, the drunk panic set in. You didn't even know what you were feeling at the moment; angry, sad, confused. You just knew you messed up.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." You swore under your breath, your hands coming up to your head. You took a deep breath. You spoke out loud to yourself, your words slurring. "You are so fucking stupid. Fuck."

Sitting down on your bed, the nausea hit. It was a mix of anxiety and shitty old liquor. You never were the type that could hold your drinks down. The rest of the night was spent hunkered over the trash can, throwing up the little food you had in your system.

-

You awoke to a booming knock on your door. Sunlight poured in through your tiny window. Sitting up, you weren't surprised when your head was pounding. The thought of work had completely slipped your mind.

"Y/N!" It was Dwight. "Get up princess!" He knocked again, even louder.

"Jesus, I'm coming dude!" You raised your voice, getting out of bed. You walked over to the door and opened it.

Dwight raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Well, don't you just look like shit. No wonder you've been snoozing all day. Negan told me to let you sleep in. There's a meeting. For the whole camp. Right now. So let's go."

You rolled your eyes, slipping on your shoes by the door. "Yeah, what's this one about?" You replied snarkily.

Dwight chuckled. "You'll see."

An: Well hi guys. haven't wrote in this since middle school. mannn honestly I remember why i did this, writing is so fun , even if i'm not the best. anyways Well i hope you guys enjoy and sorry if there's like plot holes or anything I tried my best HAHA. Also I stopped watching the walking dead at season 8 😬 But i just started to catch up today please don't spoil 💔