chapter 2: again?

Negan's rough, callused hands slipped underneath your blouse, cupping your breasts. He aggressively kissed you, his itchy beard scratching against your face. Negan broke away from the kiss, pulling your shirt off of your body. He licked his lips, his eyes filled with lust and desire as he stared at you hungrily. H-

You darted up, your alarm clock blaring in your ear. You lifted your arm up, smashing the 'snooze' button. You wiped the cold sweat off of your forehead, groaning.

"Just a dream." You reassured, mumbling to yourself, getting up out of bed. You pulled the dirty clothes off of your sticky body, putting on a fresh pair. You brushed through your hair with your hands, then pulled your hair into a quick, messy braid. Then, you threw on a pair of Converse.

The dream occupied your mind, blocking all other thoughts as you got ready. It had been so surreal, so... good.

You stepped out of your room, looking into the hallway. Mental note: Avoid Negan, you thought to yourself as you started to walk. You kept reminding yourself of the dream, over and over again. "Stop it." You hissed at yourself, tired of the recurring thought.

Suddenly, your body collided into someone else's, knocking you over. You fell over onto the cool ground with a hard thud. You chuckled, looking up. Your laughing immediately ceased as your eyes met with Negan's. Your cheeks started to blaze up, become a fiery red; and you knew he could see it.

A small smirk trickled onto his face and his callused hand slowly extended towards you. You leaned back a little, not sure wether to accept.

You quickly shook your head, standing up by yourself. You watched as his smirk slowly evolved into a stern frown. Then, you looked down. You tried to walk past him, your shoulders brushing together.

"Sorry." You mumbled, your eyes glued to the concrete. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Negan's black combat boot, planted on the ground.

"Wait." He said abruptly, grabbing your arm once again. You gasped, shaking it away. The vivid memory of yesterday slipped into your mind again. You turned slowly, meeting his hazy gaze once more.

"Meet me in the garden at 7 tonight. That's an order." He said gruffly. You felt the heat creep onto your cheeks once again.

You paused, your mouth gaping open. He waited for your response, but there was none. You pursed your lips together and walked away.

You did not want to go tonight.