chapter 11

You weren't surprised when Drew didn't show up at work the next day.

Sloppily, you went through the day, growing more weary as Negan's presence was absent.
-
It was dinner. You scanned the tables and the flood of people entering the cafeteria, recognizing no one.

Laughter erupted from behind you. You turned your attention towards the noise, seeing the group of of Negan's wives congregating at a table. They all glanced towards you, continuing to chuckle.

You scowled, turning back around. Now, the tables were almost filled. Your eyes met with Dwight's from across the room. He waved you down, motioning you to sit by him. You shook your head, stepping back into the hallway.
-
You reached your hand under the mattress, fishing for your secret bottle of Jack Daniels that you had stolen.  You sat on your bed sighing, pulling off the top.
-
Someone knocked at your door. You stood up from your desk, stumbling over.

Negan stood on the other side.
-
It all happened so fast. Without thinking, you grabbed him by his leather jacket and slammed the door, uncaring of who heard.

"Y/N! I-"

You cut Negan off by slamming your lips onto his. He grabbed onto your waist, lifting you up onto the desk.

"Fuck it." He mumbled in a raspy voice, throwing his jacket onto the floor.

(A/N WELL WELL WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE)
(A/N 2 this is not edited therefore it's probably trash rn but !!)