chapter 4: detective

You gulped at the appearance of him. "I've been waiting 45 fuckin' minutes for you." Negan huffed, pushing open the door. He tried to step inside, failing when you put a firm hand on his chest, stopping him from entering.

He smirked. Oh my fucking god. Your legs felt weak and wobbly upon touching him. After a brief moment of silence, you managed to muster up the courage to speak. "I didn't want to go. I know why you wanted to see me."

He raised a brow, his face leaning in towards yours. You could feel his steady breathing on your face. "Okay, Nancy Drew, why the fuck am I here then?" The smirk still lingered on his face.

You slowly pulled your hand away from his chest, letting him step into the room. You stuck your head out the door way, looking to see if anyone had seen him come in. You shut the door.

"Listen, I'm not gonna be another one of your wives." You blurted out. You watched as his eyes widened and his smirk quickly changed.

"H-How the fuck did you know?" His voice became louder and more defensive. He towered over you, but you felt powerful and in control.

You chuckled. "I have my sources."

He looked so mad, there might as well have been smoke coming out of his ears. His mouth gaped open; he was at a loss for words.

"Whatever. It-It's your loss, darling. You're making a big mistake." He opened the door, stepping out.

"Bye bye." You beamed, waving at him as he disappeared from your view.

You stepped out into the hall, making sure he was leaving.

Everything was fine until you turned to the right.

Drew was standing in the hall, watching as Negan stormed out.

(A/N: guys sorry this chapter is really short and really fucking crappy but i promise the next chapter will be awesome... please vote, comment, and share! :))