chapter 9

You stared at the red, bright clock on your nightstand.

3:07 A.M. It flashed brightly.

Sitting up in your bed, you rubbed your tired eyes, letting out a long sigh. You threw your legs out of bed, stepping onto the cold wooden floor.

Clumsily, you reached in the darkness for your jacket. Finding it on your desk, you threw it on quickly.

(mk dwight isnt standing outside ur door like a fucking weirdo anymore. aight bye)

Sticking your head out into the gloomy hallway, you closed the door gently behind you.

-

You stepped into the garden, the crisp, frigid air blowing on your face. The moon and stars dimly lit the ground.

Owls hooted in the distance and crickets chirped loudly at one another. The walker groans grew fainter as the wind blew harder.

Abruptly, a figure stumbled out drunkenly from inside, the door slamming noisily behind him. Stepping into the light, you were able to make out the features of Drew.

"Drew?" You mumbled.

He murmured a few words incoherently back, walking towards you in a drunken stupor.

"Jesus, Drew. What are you doing?" You questioned, crossing your arms.

He now faced directly in front of you, his breath reeking of alcohol. Suddenly, he lunged towards you, planting his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened as you attempted to push him off of you.

Drew pulled you towards him, muttering a few words in between his drunken, sloppy kisses.

"Get away from her, dammit!" A familiar voice clamored, throwing Drew to the ground.

You looked up, meeting Negan's fury-filled eyes.

(an// pretty short chapter but more coming soon! :)) )