chapter 7

Your eyes fluttered open to the sound of papers jumbling. The ringing in your ears slowly subsided as your vision became clear and you could hear the sounds of people shuffling about. 

"Well, hello darlin'." Your eyes shut grudgingly at the voice of Negan. You turned over onto your side, pretending to be asleep. The low hum of voices echoed in the background.

"I know you're awake, Y/N." He growled lowly.

You groaned, turning back on your right side to face Negan. Your head pounded and throbbed from you hitting your head on the tree. I'm so stupid! If only I had watched where I was going... You thought, a frown sneaking onto your face.

"Fix your face, doll. If anything, you should be thanking me. If it wasn't for me, you'd be walker bait." Negan spoke menacingly, his eyes drilling into yours.

Right then and there, you wanted to pull the itchy covers over your head and escape. Instead, you stared blankly into his hazy eyes, recovering from the immense head pain.

Negan leaned forward, waiting for a response. His dark eyes roamed your body, and he knew you hated it.

"T-thank you...Negan." You forced out, your voice scratchy and frail. 

"That's it, darlin'. Y'know, I should have probably killed you back there in the woods. Shot a bullet between your eyes." He stood up, his body towering over you in the bed. You felt small and powerless, almost invisible.

But he didn't.

"But I'm gonna keep you, Y/N... I kinda like you." Those words echoed throughout your mind, as he stepped out of the room, leaving you isolated. When he disappeared from your view, you had expected to feel a sense of relief, but sadness panged inside instead.

Stepping back inside your room had given you comfort and safety, but also loneliness. You shooed away the thought of Negan embracing one of his wives, kissing her. You continued to stare at the door, grasping a glimmer of hope that Negan would knock to check up on you.

A quiet knock filled the silent room, and you immediately darted up from the coziness of your bed. 

When you opened the door, you were half tempted to slam it closed. It was Dwight, one of Negan's minions. You tried hard not to glance at the faulty part of his face. You had heard that Negan had taken a hot iron to it.

"Negan told me I have to stand outside your door and make sure you don't try to leave again." You could tell he wasn't excited about this, either. 

My fucking god.

(A/N well hi guys,, new chap hope you guys enjoy !!)

(AN: I CANT NAME CHAPTERS TO FUCKING SAVE MY LIFE so i decided im not naming them anymore lololol)