chapter 51 | Begging

All the emotions inside of me control my body, and I move forth to join our lips, I kiss her after waiting for this to happen for a while. A firework of many sensations bursts inside of me, and I kiss one lip at a time, slowly but hungrily as the chills of excitement are covering my skin from everywhere.

At the feeling of her warm and swollen lips, the smell of her fragrance, and all the intimate moments between us this revive, I cannot even make it soft for longer, I slide my fingers down her throat and French kiss her, feeling my heart beat me up with its rhythm, feeling the reverberations it causes under my ribs, the heat increasing.

She doesn't keep her hands to herself but touches my jawline, kissing me back with passion and making us both lose our breaths. As the sexual tension is undeniably rising at an incredible speed, I cup the side of her throat but nibble on her bottom lip to give a little tug, before sticking my tongue out again to slide it in her mouth and carry on, getting her hands to slowly move down my torso and turn me on. The wet sounds of our mouths, and the heavy ones of our breathing occupying the room, I drift my hand down to her waist without touching her breasts, and I pass over it to reach her hips, and the side of her thigh, reminding my brain of every inch of her curves.

As soon as a soft moan runs out of her, her dog barks and comes back after leaving us alone a little. I take a peek at him but fall upon him staring at us and giving some hits on her legs with two paws on her knees. I decide to grab her thigh and place both of her legs over mine, and I continue to kiss her, deeply. The sloppiness of it never fades or reduces in lust, I hold her jawline with one arm around her neck while caressing her thigh heavily and turning us on, her tongue slips into my mouth to swirl around mine, and I clasp it with my lips to suck on it.

A strong wave of pleasure and testosterone rush to my head, and I travel my hands along her curves to pass underneath her top and lift it up to make my way to one of her breasts and only stop below it, putting my fingers at the bottom of her bra to make it obvious I want to cup them.

My touch and mouth provoke a second moan, and her dog reacts the same way than he did the first time, now barking at me. I don't stop myself but exhale in her mouth sharply, before attaching my lips to her sensitive neck, I kiss it, bite it, lick it with tease but hear and feel her being filled up with pleasure. That's so satisfying to know I can still have this effect on her.

As the dog is expressing all his anger, y/n runs her fingers through my hair and grabs it, clenching her legs and panting unsteadily, this reaction of her makes me even harder, and I'm now full of sexual want. I suck on the spot I've been kissing, but my hand, that I was able to keep away from the most sensitive areas, goes to her breasts and cups one, loving this part of her body a lot, I mark her skin near her collarbone and I gently rub my finger on her nipple over her bra, before sliding my fingers under the fabric to make it even more ecstatic.

A whine leaves her in one of the most sexual ways, but I stop, feeling way too aroused. I move my hand down but gaze at her, noticing the redness of her face, the pleasure in her eyes. "I should go, baby...I won't be able to hold back..." I bite my lips but stare at hers, the adrenaline burning my veins with forbidden desires. "I don't want you to hold back..."

I look into her eyes, seeing her crave for it as much as I do. "We waited for four years...why would you hold back...?"

She's right, I don't want to wait anymore, we waited for too long already. "Do you have a condom?" I ask her, but she shakes her head. "You don't have to wear one if you don't want to..." she gives me some hints. I smile at her, understanding what she means by that. "Do you want a baby with me?" my own question almost makes my heart stop for a moment.

"Are we back together...?" her faint voice flutters my heart, and I kiss her lips. "We were always together for me..." my answer brings a smile to her face. "Then if you still want a baby with me...I still want it too..."

I lock our lips without holding back, and I do it passionately. I take my top off between the touches and undress her as well, dropping our clothes on the floor. Once I'm shirtless, she takes care of my belt and unfastens it, so I take this opportunity to kiss her neck and breasts. She reduces the space between her shoulder and head once I give her neck a French kiss, but I smile and look up at her. "What's wrong?"

"Your hair is tickling me," she laughs but unbuttons and unzips my tight trousers. "You never miss a chance to be cute, do you?" I chuckle but stand up to take my trousers and underwear off while she's doing the same with her pants and panties. She lies down once she's naked, but I feast my eyes on her for some seconds and get on top of her. "I gained some weight since you last saw me so-"

"You're gorgeous and sexy, baby," I interrupt her to not hear any of those words that express some insecurity. That's one of the things I do not want her to have, insecurities, or low self-esteem. "You're still my pretty baby, and your body hasn't changed," I reassure her and lock our lips, but she spreads her legs and bends them, getting me to be in-between and lower my body to hers in order for our skins to be in hot, tight contact. "What's that?" she points my thin chain out, but I look into her eyes and give her another kiss. "A gift..."

"And...from who...?" she asks as if she was worried this could be from another woman, but I smile. "From my mother, baby. She gave it to me when I was back in Korea. I don't wear anything that someone gives me unless that person is really important to me."

"Oh...okay," she understands she thought wrong, but I beam and kiss her to not focus on this anymore. I put us back in the mood and touch her body, especially the areas that I know can be sensitive in certain circumstances.

A noise that doesn't come from her makes me stop. "Baby. I really want you, but are we going to have sex in front of him?" I peek at her dog who's staring at us, but she giggles and orders him to get on his bed.

"I'm a bit shy when I do that, you know..." I say to make her laugh, and she does it, getting some butterflies to fill my stomach. "Shy...You...When you do that...? That doesn't match, Jungkook," she doesn't believe me even though this is a bit true, but I join our lips again and now get to the best.

"You're probably going to scream again...he's going to kill me in my sleep," I tease her but kiss my way down her neck, her chest, and stomach. "I'm not. You're the one who will be loud...we both know it."

"Hm, such a funny joke," I gaze up at her as my face is approaching her thighs, and she grins. I wrap one arm around her left thigh, and I hold the front of it to skim my lips past her lower abdomen. "Don't hold back your moans just because you want to be right, okay?" I make it clear before starting, but she nods and closes her eyes, so I go lower with my mouth.