chapter 7 | Serendipity

"I know you'll struggle," I do it on purpose, not missing a chance to be in his arms. He stands up without waiting and steps towards me, making me laugh uncontrollably but try to get up on my feet. He bends over as soon as he reaches me and wraps his arms around my waist to yank me towards his tough body and carry me. "Now you're punished," he holds me tight but gets me to feel his muscles flex against me, my stomach does weird things, but I don't complain.

He drags me to my bedroom and opens the door, his scent driving me insane, and my heart beating hard at the feeling of his body holding mine so strongly. I feel good as ever, the warmth and sensations are just pleasant. "Here," he lets go of me to drop me on my bed, but I grip onto him to make him fall with me, putting us into an intimate position. He's now bent over me, between my legs.

"What are you going to do now?" I cling onto him with my arms and legs enveloping his body, but he pushes himself up with his hands pressing onto the mattress, getting me to feel his member between my thighs, heavily. "Now, you let go," his cheek against mine exposes his smile, but I don't move. "What if I don't?"

"If you don't..." he sighs in my ear, his long hair tickling my skin as his manly cologne never wants to stop teasing my brain and emotions. His hands suddenly get to my waist, and he tickles me, aiming my weak spot and making me squirm and laugh but end up releasing my hold.

He smiles at me now that he managed to succeed and straightens up.

"I always get what I want, don't test me," he grabs my ankles and holds them together with one hand to turn me to the side, effortlessly, and put me on the bed entirely. "Now, go to sleep," he combs his long hair back, but his big eyes leave me as his feet are bringing him back to the opened door. "Good night," he gazes at me for the last time, with a lot of sweetness in his look, and closes the door once I answer.

I grin without even wanting to but crawl up onto the mattress to get to my pillows. I close the transparent curtains around my bed and press down on the button in the wall behind me to turn all the lights off, then bury my face in my pillow like a dumbass, still smiling at the thought of Jungkook.

— Next day —

Saturday, October 12, 2019.

11 am.

I get out of my bedroom after being done with my morning routine and close the door, kindly, in order to not disturb Jungkook if he's busy or still sleeping. I hate myself for watching the dirty movie last night, all it did was to put some stuff in my head and make me have a wet dream. Not only it was intense, but it included Jungkook, which is the worst part of it since I'm going to face him today.

Everything seemed so real, his touch on my skin, his scent, his voice, this sounded like I his moans were familiar to me, let alone the way he was staring at me, panting, and...gosh. I cannot stop thinking about it, but the tingles are back to spread everywhere in my body.

I sigh and pull down on the sleeves of my dress but head up to the kitchen, checking on my right to see if Jungkook is here. He is not, he must be sleeping, but he seemed really tired last night, so I'm not surprised.

However, he told me I'm at home here and that I can do what I want, so since he cooked for me yesterday, I want to do it this time. It's just going to be a bit more simple, eggs with toasts, but I'm going to make bell pepper eggs to make it look better even if this is ridiculous. I'm going to bake pink cookies too. He will probably laugh, but this will maybe brighten up his mood.

I have to hurry.

1 hour later...

I place the last dish on the dining table, the food now ready to be eaten with all the pink cookies that I succeed on the side. I go back to the kitchen at the sound of a door opening and try to finish the hot chocolate as fast as possible, placing the marshmallows on top to make a snowman float in it.