Throw My Heart Away

I don't want my heart back, 
It became a headache.

I wish I didn't have to feel this much,
Feel that my love won't be enough.

I wanna throw my heart across the room, 
Let it hit the wall,

Sweep it away with a broom,
Onto the bin, watch it fall.

It's become overbearing,
My hard heartbeat is all I'm hearing

I don't want to care anymore,
What's it for?

It's not that I don't want to be human, 
But I feel something brewing.

I'm tired of feeling all this, it becomes too much. .
"Not enough" rings in my head, I wanna give up

I want to fall and never stop.
Someone steal my heart, 

Burn it to ash,
My emotions rip me apart,

Whatever I do anyway is taken to the trash,
I'm tired of feeling like I'm not enough,

For a second I want to stop feeling, be tough.
But after that comes so much learning. 

My thoughts affect my heart's pace,
Hurts so much when it begins to race..

Someone throw my tired heart away.
No one can take care of it anyway.

Sometimes we hold onto so much that it becomes a challenge to live with ourselves. Too much emotional build up is going on, that sometimes we'd rather feel nothing than the pain we have been carrying with us for so long. But it's better to feel something like this than nothing, because even if we feel sadness, it's a sign we still have a humane part of us alive, especially when it feels like we're no longer living. "Throw my heart against the wall" is a line that shows the frustration with ourselves for caring about a situation or a special someone so much that it affects the way you live. But remember that it all began because you did this most beautiful thing anyone can possibly do: love someone. ♥ Another meaning is that sometimes we fear the amount of love we hold isn't enough for everyone we care about, as if you're stretched out too thin. The line, "But after that comes so much learning" shows that even if you managed to stop caring about everything/everyone you once loved, you would start to miss what it's like to feel emotion. At last, the final line represents the fear of being abandoned after all we may have sacrificed to get to where be wanted to be. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read. Let me know what your thoughts and feelings are in the comment section and don't forget to vote. ⭐ Thank you!

Letters From The Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें