PT.2 C H A P T E R FORTY-FOUR

Start from the beginning

-

"Babe." I hummed with my eyes closed, smiling subconsciously when I felt something soft moving over my face. "Okay your eyes weirdo." I cracked one eye open and Rob pulled back with a smile. "Good morning."

"Morning." I looked down at my chest, my eyes widening and heart dropping when I saw the couch empty. The twins. "Where's-" I sighed and rested my hand on my chest when I looked over and saw them in the little automatic swinging shit. "Oh my God."

"I came downstairs and your ass was drooling on my sons head." She patted my chest before grabbing my hands and helping me up. "You hungry?" I nodded and walked with her to the dining room, my eyebrows shooting up when I saw the table spread. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, plantains.. biscuits? "You give me a lot of credit, you know?" I looked up at her as she pushed me down in the seat and massaged my shoulders. "I wanna treat you too."

I grabbed her chin and softly connected our lips. "Thank you, I love you." She smiled and leaned against the side of my head. "I can't eat all of this by myself though so.. sit your pretty ass down with me." She chuckled against me before pulling a chair up and we both dug in.

"Are you going shopping today with Jahleel? For your suit?" She asked and I nodded. "With your brother or.."

"Jay and Dante.. my dad too." Her eyebrows furrowed, her head tilted. "I haven't spoken to him in a minute."

"I know, that's why I'm surprised." She mumbled. "Are you guys good?"

I shrugged. "It's Rich being Rich, you know? He's antisocial as fuck unless you go to him nowadays." Another shrug lifted my shoulders. "It's whatever though. You know he pulled up on my mom at home and tried to talk with her?" Her jaw dropped as I chuckled lowly. "Yeah, only to see Robert feeding her grapes on the porch."

"You're lying." I shook my head while she laughed. "I love Robert man." I nodded in agreement, knowing he was perfect for my mom. "Hey but don't forget, we have to go to the gym today so don't be all day."

I slowly took a bite of the sausage in confusion. "I though the doctor said wait two weeks before working out?"

She shook her head. "Only for crazy workouts. I'm doing basic stuff today and I want you to come for support. There's a Burger King across the street so.. you'll need to stop me from running over there."

"Shit, ima be running with you girl." I joked and she smacked my arm softly with a chuckle. Just as I stared eating again, I heard little whimpers slowly develop into a cry. "I got ten on it being Anani." I mumbled and she raised her hand, shaking mine.

"No that's your mini because you stay whining too." I waved her off before pushing back from the table and going into the living room. Of course.. "Pay up chump." She teased and pushed my back.

I huffed. "I'll cash app you." I mumbled before picking Remi up. "Aight little man, you wanna eat eat? Hm?" I eyed Rob with a smirk as I walked past her, still talking in a baby voice. "Mama wishes she could eat too." Her eyes rolled when I looked her up and down with a hum. I really did..

-

"I think you look like a clown." Dante mumbled and I gave him a look through the mirror I was standing in front of. "No I get it." He raised off of the couch then came over to dust off my shoulders. "You going for the Joker look, aren't you?"

I smacked my lips and turned around to tackle him into the couch. "Easy easy!" Jahleel exclaimed and gently pulled me back. "Don't make me tell Rob you acting up." He said and pointed at me. I immediately backed up.

He was actually Robyn's stylist but since she had some guy with a very long name working on her and her bridesmaids dresses, she sent him to me. And made me promise I.. wouldn't give him a lasting migraine.