1: First Encounters

Start from the beginning

I roll my eyes again and the second alpha steps away from me and turns around to face me "Are you okay?"

"I was perfectly fine."

"Clearly not, if you were perfectly fine you wouldn't be rubbing at where he grabbed you. What are you doing alone at night anyway? You have to know it's not necessarily safe for omegas at this hour."

I stop rubbing my arm and glare at the alpha infront of me "It's really none of your business. I was perfectly fine and you had no business stepping in like that. All you alphas are the fucking same. You think you're so much higher than everyone else and can just butt in to any situation you wish. I'm not an omega that needs protecting, so next time mind your busines-" I meet the alphas eyes fully and a chill runs down my spine as his scent suddenly punches me in the face but it's not unpleasant.

It's actually really nice. Then images flash through my mind if him, but in the future and I realize what's happening. I blink a few times, my eyes returning back to their normal color. "I have to go."

I get in my car and start it, speeding off.

I get home and grab the grocery bags out of the trunk and head upstairs, all in a daze.

"Hey- Nari are you okay?"

"No, I found my soulmate."

Jennie squeals as I head into the kitchen to unload the groceries "Nari that's a good thing!" She follows me into the kitchen

"No it's not. For one, obviously it's an alpha, thank to my amazing Jewl bloodline I can't have any other subgendered mate. For two, when my mother finds out it will only give her another reason to attempt to bully me into being the perfect little omega for my alpha soulmate." I roll my eyes and shut the fridge

"Did you even bother to get his name?"

"No, I panicked and ran."

"What did he look like?" Jennie presses

"Tall, dark hair, not ugly, fit. That's all I got. He may be nice. He got inbetween me and another alpha who was bothering me."

Jennie squeals again and I sigh "Look I just I don't want to think about it right now. I have alot to worry about, I don't need this."

"Nari you're going to have to talk to him eventually. Luckily you have about 2 months to find him and start to get to know him."

"Jennie-"

"No don't start, you can't avoid it. You know what will happen if you do."

"Yes I know, my first heat after meeting my soulmate will be very intense and I will need either my soulmate himself or alot of items with his scent on them to make a nest out of so that I don't get really sick and potentially die. Yet another AMAZING perk of being a Jewl."

"Okay so when you have free time you need to be trying to find this soulmate of yours."

I sigh again "I just don't want to think about it right this moment I have an exam tomorrow and we have alot of exams next week. And I also have to work tomorrow."

Jennie sighs "Yeah okay, you're right it is getting kind of late. But this conversation isn't over."

"I didn't think it was." I go to my room and flop down on my bed with a groan.

I throw my arm over my eyes and catch a whiff of the alpha that grabbed me and groan again but in disgust. I get up and change my shirt the flop back on my bed.

I end up falling asleep face first on my bed and when I get up in the morning as I'm brushing my teeth I notice the bright blue thin ring like mark on my right pinkie. The mark that soulmates develop after meeting.