Chapter 2. Unity is strength

"It was a six against ten, we all knew how this situation could end but we were determined to not let it turn out like that for us! With so many individuals, the room was getting cramped. One wrong move could be dramatic. We had to work together, and we were all ready. "Remember no grenades this time or it's the end for us. Use the weapons only!" Once again, their strategy was pretty bad, in fact, even little kids in the playground would bully better. Instead of attacking us all at once the came at us two by two. Therefore, we had to make it through five rounds and not one big and messy brawl. Peter, as usual, took this opportunity to say something, "This is gonna be easy! We'll be out in no time!".

"Jack and Matthew, you two grab and pull them inside the circle, Peter and I shoot them dead" Courtney added. So, we did, and it worked brilliantly. Though Matthew and I received a few hits, as we were in the front line, but nothing to worry about. The adrenaline made us tougher on the moment. But we could not say the same for Rob and Sarah who were a bit behind avoiding the danger as they could. Liz saw them and pull them back in between us so we could protect them. None of us were losing our attention, we all knew what we had to do. We managed to kill seven of them, but the three others kept coming. "I'm out of bullets! Peter shouted. "Me too!" Courtney said. "I'm going to hack the system to see what we can have to keep fighting, there must be a weapon rack somewhere in this room. Cover me to the control panel!" Rob said. "You heard him! Let's move!" Courtney ordered. To the control panel, Rob revealed himself and had been joined by Sarah. Our duo of hackers was quick and efficient. And Rob was right once more. A weapon rack opened six feet from where we were. We moved there at the same time and took all there was. "What are these things? I've never seen anything like this before!" Peter wondered. "It's a plasma rifle, careful while using it, it has quite the knockback" Rob answered. "They're definitely not from Earth" Liz said. "Where they're from doesn't matter right now! Peter ready to blast them off?" Courtney asked him. "Yeah! This is where the fun really begins!" he replied with excitement".