Chapter 1. In distress

"We were still inside the head of the giant metallic snake ready to take down the leader but not even a second before entering in contact with him, the floor under his throne slid open and he disappeared in a loud and evil laugh. We all ended up on top of each other faces down. "Ouch that hurts" Peter and Matthew said at the same time. "Would you both stop whining, you landed on me, I should be the one in pain" Rob complained. "Everyone focus!" Courtney shouted. We all got up facing the control screens. "Hum guys? That red light is flashing, what do we do?" Sarah asked. "It looks like a notification led what if we press it?" wondered Britney. "Come on Britney, do you see where we are, it just could not be that simple and childish" Peter told her. "But still! What if?". "I'll press it then" I said. And there I was about to press a button that reminded me more of a self-destruct command than a notification led. I pressed it hoping nothing would blow up and, thankfully, nothing did. Above the eyes of the snake was a big screen. Right after pressing the button, it turned on and started to display a sort of recording. "Look it's him!" Liz said. "Yes, Liz we can see" Matthew answered. On the screen was the leader. He started talking "You came here for a reason and I know what it is! But it is too late, you cannot avoid what is meant to happen. Look around, my plan has already started, and this place is all ruined. You childs won't stop me. I will succeed in making the Earth a place in my image! And you, it's simple, you will die". The screen shut off immediately and suddenly, all the lights in the room turned red, thick blinds covered the eyes and an alarm started to ring. "Quick! Gather up!" Courtney ordered us. "I don't like where this is going" Sarah said worrying. This time, some speakers turned on. "Grrr this time you won't escape! EXTERMINATORS, ASSAULT! Ahaha". In less than a blink, ten exterminators invaded the room and surrounded us. One of them was taller and heavily armored. Weirdly, they didn't have any weapon whereas we did. "Back to back quickly! Stay focus everyone, no kidding this time".