Summary

Introduction......................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 21. In distress...................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 22. Unity is strength.......................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 23. The discovery............................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 24. Feeling confident......................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 25. The ascent..................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 26. First attempt to save the Earth............................................................................................................................

Chapter 27. The invaders..............................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 28. Shopping time...........................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 29. To safety.....................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 30. A moment of respite................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 31. Taking the risk............................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 32. Urban face off...........................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 33. Turnaround................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 34. Back to the flat..........................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 35. Night watch................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 36. Thinking of a plan.......................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 37. The infiltration...........................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 38. Rumble at the town hall...........................................................................................................................................

Chapter 39. Like a family................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 40. The end of theend....................................................................................................................................................