T h i r t y S i x

Mulai dari awal

They laid there for what seemed like hours, at one point they tried to give all the stars names but there were too many this particular night so both of them ended up running out of names, they continued enjoying each other's presence and warmth until it started to get late.

"You're the best Wonwoo." J smiled as they walked back to the car.

"Ahhahaha really?" Wonwoo chuckled a little, feeling shy now. "Let's go for some ice cream." He opened his back door for her to get in.

They went to her ice cream at this cute little shop and it was delicious

They went to her ice cream at this cute little shop and it was delicious. That's where all the awkwardness was broken as well, thank goodness.

"You got something on your nose." Wonwoo leaned in and pretended to wipe something off her nose but ended up wiping some ice cream on there.

"Ah. I-" J narrowed her eyes as she started chasing him to the car.

They drove home with ice cream on their faces as they picked up food for the members on the way.

"FINALLY." Dino yelped up from the couch running for the food in wonwoo's hand.

They sat down to eat as J went up to put on some sweats since it was already 11 anyway. She came back down and they all stopped talking making her curious.

"J, you can go back to wonwoo's room now.' Minghao looked up from his slice of pizza.

"Oh uh, no it's okay I-"

Hoshi cut J off, "just go back. Wonwoo's going to kill us if we keep you away from him any longer." Hoshi, along with the rest of the gang chucked.

"Are you sure ming? I can stay a little longer-"

Minghao cut her off this time.

"Yes. I promise, thank you for staying this long." He smiled as he ate.

Wonwoo and J went to their room after a while since they had school the next day. They laid down in bed with distance in between them before Wonwoo slowly pulled her closer to him making her lightly hit her forehead on his chest. She had been here a thousand times now but they both knew this time was different.

"Mm you smell nice." She smiled getting a whiff of a new cologne off his chest.

"I thought I should start wearing it now. Since I have you." He smiled back not looking down at her.

"Wonu?" J looked up a little from his chest.

"Mm?" Wonwoo replied back feeling his heart beat faster hearing the pet name.

"Thank you, not just for the date but just for being you." She sighed but it seemed more sad than it did grateful.

"It's all for you." He smiled down at her but she didn't understand what he meant. "I try not to think about it, and I know I shouldn't but I think I'm jealous." His smiled faded as he spoke up abruptly.