T w e l v e

Their coaches explained that after they ate dinner the were going to go stargazing. J beamed at this. She loved the sky, to her it was one of the most beautiful things ever.

She quickly ate her food and went up to get a blanket she picked out the biggest one so that her Chan and felix could just all share it. She went to where Chan and felix were sitting and sat down with them asking if they were okay with sharing the blanket to which both boys replied yes. J was laughing at felix talk about Chan's past embarrassing stories and she looked up to see s coups shooting daggers at them. She made a face at him and looked back at felix and Chan.

After dinner everyone got a blanket and went outside by the lake to choose a spot to lay down and look up at the sky. Chan chose a nice spot that was close to the lake but also on grass so they'd all be comfortable. Everyone laid down including J, Chan and felix and were all looking up at the sky. It was beautiful even though it was night. The stars and moon were shining more than ever and J just looked up admiring its beauty.

"I wish they gave us pillows too." J laughed shifting a little.

"Here." Felix looked at J while lifting her head up and placing his arm under it. "Is that okay now mate?"

J smiled at how kind felix was. "Much better. Thanks kangaroo."

"I thought that was my name?" Chan asked looking up from the other side of felix to which they all laughed.

The gang and nabz were all still standing up outside the diner and they all saw J on felixs arm. As soon as he saw this wonwoo felt an unsettling feeling in his stomach and went inside with everyone else following in. Nabz smiled because she knew they all saw J and weren't happy with it.

"I'll be right back. I'm a little thirsty, you guys want anything?" To which the boys shook their heads. J got up and headed to the diner.

As soon as she walked in she went to get a water cup but saw the members and nabz sitting at their table.

"Hey, why aren't you guys outside?" J asked with a smile. No one said anything. "What's wron-"

Before she could finsih her sentence nabz stepped in.

"Just go back to your boyfriend."

"Huh? What boyfriend?" J asked confused. "Lix?"

The gang flinched a little at the new given nickname.

Nabz laughed a little. "You even have a nickname for him, Awh."

She looked around at the members who weren't saying anything. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked sheepishly this time.

"No you didn't." Woozi finally spoke up.

"We just don't really feel like being outside right now." Mingyu smiled

"Do you want me to stay with you-" before she could finish her sentence wonwoo finally spoke
Up.

"Just go and do whatever you'd like. We don't need you here."

Those words weren't supposed to be hurtful. So why did they hurt J so much? J shrugged and turned for the door but nabz opened her mouth again.

"Oh and J. Stop being such a flirt, just choose one."

"What the hell are you talking about?" J turned back.

"Well, you're always either in Chan's arms or felix's. I'm just saying to just choose." Nabz finished off her sentence and smiled beside minghao who hadn't looked at J this whole time.

"Are you fucking stupid?" The gang flinched a little at hearing J cuss. "They're both my friends. Unlike you. As soon as you got close to them you dropped me and chan. Do they know how obsessed you used to be with them?" J looked around at the group. She was feeling petty now. "Oh and nabz, if you ever come at me, felix or Chan like that again, I won't hold back."