E i g h t e e n

The next day at school J noticed that kang so young and misha were talking and staring at her. She guessed misha was probably telling kang so something bad about J but it didn't bother her because she wasn't close with either of them anyway. Their second hour teacher left and they had some time to hang before their korean teacher came.

 (Here's kang so young, so y'all don't have to use too much of your imagination

(Here's kang so young, so y'all don't have to use too much of your imagination.)

"You wanna get food after school today?" Wonwoo interrupted her thoughts. 

"Not with you." J joked.

Her and Wonwoo had gotten more comfortable with each other now a days, especially after J had held him in her arms two nights in a row.

"Meanie." Wonwoo shook his head.

She looked at felix who had his head down and didn't seem too good.

"Hey kangaroo." She poked him a little. "You okay?"

"Uh yeah yeah, I'm okay mate." Felix put his head up a little.

"Don't lie. What's wrong?" J had switched to English so that Felix would speak more comfortably.

"History class is really kicking my ass lately. Our teacher really doesn't like me." Felix put his head down.

"Me and chan can help you get caught up if you'd like." J offered and Felix nodded his head.

"Yah fatty. Can you get me something from the school store? I've been hungry all day." Wonwoo pouted.

"No way-." J was interrupted by kang so.

"Oopa. I can get you something. What would you like?" She played with her hair while asking.

"No thanks." Wonwoo scoffed looking towards the front.

"I'm hungry too." J smiled at kang so who rolled her eyes and walked away.

"I'm going to the school store. What do you want?" Wonwoo asked looking around for his wallet.

"It's almost time for lunch. I can wait." J shrugged.

Kang so was listening to their conversation and had her fists clenched because of how jealous she was. As soon as J sat down with her tray minghao leaned over taking a chicken piece from her rice.

"Yah. Yah. That was my only piece you jerk." She said with a mouthful of kimchi.

Minghao quickly ate the chicken piece while everyone burst out laughing. Wonwoo placed his piece in front of J and she smiled contently while the rest of the table raised their eyebrows. They'd never seen Wonwoo do a nice thing just for the good of it but they just shrugged. Next to their table was kang so and misha and all of their friends who were obsessed with the gang. They all hated J for being so close with them. J forgot she hadnt washed her hand and quickly got up to go to the bathroom. She was standing in front of the sink looking down when something covered her eyes. She couldn't see anymore and before she could react someone punched her in the stomach and kicked her on the shin. She groaned and fell on her knee while grabbing her shin. She looked up to see someone running out of the bathroom with a black hoodie in their hand but she didn't have the strength to run after them. She finally got up and headed back limping a little.