T w o

"What are you doing?" The boy questioned with a serious look on his face, tilting his head a little.

"Well I forgot my pencil and you-" before J could finish her sentence the boy pushed her hand off his desk and put his head back down, now turning away from her.

"Yah, you're not even using it, just let me borrow it for a second." J had raised her voice a little catching the attention of the class and the teacher.  She grabbed the pencil off his desk again but the boy held on to it.

The boy just widened his eyes while holding onto one end of the pencil. They both continued to grab the pencil, tugging it back and forth between them before the teacher interrupted them and told them both to go outside of the classroom. The boy continued to put his head down, while J got up to leave the classroom, she was a good student. Never liked to be disrespectful.

That's when the teacher raised her voice. "Jeon wonwoo, go outside the classroom now!"

Wonwoo raised his head slightly and began staring at the teacher with dark eyes, and put his head back down. The teacher told him to go to the principals office and wonwoo was more than happy to oblige this time. J felt bad now, it was her fault he was getting sent to the office.

As they both walked outside J began "hey, I'm really-" but before she could continue wonwoo looked back at her with an annoyed face and kept walking away from her. J just stared at the taller walking away from her with some guilt still left.

When homeroom was over, the teacher came out, shaking her head at J before leaving. J walked back into the classroom and all eyes were on her, misha who was sitting up at front glared at J. As she walked back to her seat and plopped down, she turned to her left to face chan and said "first day and I'm already in trouble"

"It's alright mate, it wasn't really your fault, the jerk should've just let you use his pencil, don't feel too bad, yeah?" Chan patted J on the back trying to comfort her.

A little bit later wonwoo came back into class and as he sat down J stared at him trying to get his attention to apologize and when she finally caught his eye, he made that annoyed face again and turned his body to the rest of the boys that were late.

Nabz tapped J on the shoulder and when J turned around nabz started whispering. "I can't believe that just happened."

"Yeah yeah I know-"

"He's apart of seventeen." Nabz interrupted her.

And with that, J's eyes went wide, not because she was scared or anything, she was just taken back.

"So that means all of the boys that came late are apart of seventeen?" J questioned.

"Yeah, they're so good looking, the rumors were true" nabz said staring at the back of the room where they sat.

"They don't look that intimidating, one of them smiled at me, sort of." J shrugged. Wanting to see the best in everyone.

"THEY WHAT??" Nabz let out in a loud voice. She looked a bit jealous while asking who it was but J said she'd show her later and was too embarrassed to look back now. She could feel all of the boys eyes on her.

Before J knew it, it was already third period, which was korean. As soon as the teacher walked in, J let out a sigh. It was Mrs Kim, They had met her over the summer and for some reason this teacher really disliked J, as soon as class started she already figured out a way to pick on her student.

"If you're new this year, please stand up." Mrs Kim stated.

J slowly got up from her seat and Mrs Kim told her to come to the front and introduce herself and talk about what she liked to do for fun, in korean of course. This got wonwoo's attention and he put his head up for the first time in third period.

"Uhh hello, I'm J, I just moved here a couple months ago, um I like to-I like to-" J couldn't remember the word for longboardin korean so she just said it in English hoping no one would notice but unfortunately Mrs Kim did so J just went to her desk and pulled out her long board from under it.

"I like to ride this" J pointed to the longboard smiling. Everyone let out "Wah" and "ooo" all around the room. She put it on the ground to demonstrate but as soon as she put her foot on it she fell on her ass. Chan quickly got up to help her up but everyone else was laughing, even J giggled a little but as she got up everyone stopped laughing.

She closed her eyes a little, J had never been the type of person to get shy easily but this incident made her cheeks red with embarrassment.

Mrs kim seemed somewhat content and continued her lesson, almost every question she asked, she would call on J to answer but luckily she had studied and got them right every time.

The bell rang and it was finally time for lunch, J couldn't be more happier. Finally some free time she thought. As the three friends got their trays, J was starting to walk up the stairs to where the roof was but nabz stopped her.

"Let's eat down here today" nabz spoke up.

"Why?" J and Chan questioned.

Nabz shrugged but J knew exactly why. They agreed and made their way to a table. Nabz was looking behind her and when J looked up she noticed seventeen sitting there, right in the middle on the cafeteria, it's like they wanted everyone to see them.

"Who was the one that smiled?" Nabz questioned looking at J

"I don't know their names, remember" She replied with an uninterested look.

Nabz wouldn't let it go and began. "I'll tell you all of their names. that one in the middle is the leader, S coups.

J laughed a little too loud and repeated "S coups?" "What Kind of a name is that" she started choking on her rice as chan started hitting her back. This made chan Burst out laughing but they calmed down when they saw that nabz wasn't finding it funny at all.

Nabz continued, "the one on the left of S coups is jeonghan, that's hoshi, Dino, mingyu, Joshua, Vernon, Jun, dk, and the one with dark blue hair is seungkwan, the small one is woozi, then wonwoo and minghao." As she pointed to the last guy with the black mullet, J told nabz it was him that half smiled. "Minghao's so cute" nabz let out. J just looked away and tried to eat her food.

J noticed two girls coming up to the gangs table with cupcakes in their hands, one of them was misha

J noticed two girls coming up to the gangs table with cupcakes in their hands, one of them was misha. The boxes were pink with hearts on them and the girls didn't look the gang members in the eyes as misha stopped in front of wonwoo and the other in front of mingyu.

"I don't eat sweets." Mingyu let out bluntly,  not even bothering to look at the girls or the gift.

"And I just don't accept gifts from ugly people." Wonwoo let out with an annoyed look on his face before proceeding to turn away from misha.

J had her mouth wide open, before she could try to get up, Chan pulled her arm sitting her back down before saying "You don't want to get mixed up in that business, you're only going to get hurt." 

But J had never been a good listener.
________________________________

Ahhh I know it's not perfect but I'm trying! Is this chapter too long? Should I make the chapters shorter than this or is this okay? Let me know what you'd prefer!

Also I feel like people can't really see wonwoo being the bad guy and like being so mean and stuff but I kinda want people to see another devilish kind of side to him in this so yee!