F i f t y

Wonwoo stood there a little dumbfounded as to what J had said.

"I-no." Wonwoo shook his head. "I don't want to go back to being strangers. I can't and I won't."

"Fine then." J shrugged in his direction.

This was the stubborn and heartless part of her that Wonwoo hadn't seen before, the one she always told him about. He had secretly wished he would be able to witness it because he had so much faith in himself that he would be able to pull her out her state of stubbornness, but now seeing this. He knows all too well that he was very wrong.

J suddenly tried to get up and Wonwoo snapped out of his thoughts, reaching to lightly push her back down.

"Don't push it. Your wound needs some time."

"It's been four days, I think I'll be fine." She pushed his arms away from her for the 12th time that evening it seemed.

She got up from wonwoos bed even through the constant protests coming from him. In fact, she was not fine but she couldn't stay there anymore. When she came out and was faced with the stairs is when she wished she would've stayed. J had one hand on her abdomen and started going down the stairs. Even though Wonwoo would hesitantly reach his hand out to help her, he would quietly bring it back to his sides and stay close to her in case she fell or asked his help. She never did.

As soon as her right foot hit the cold tiles of the living room floor that all the other members were seated in, she felt like throwing up. Everything that had happened a couple months ago rushed to her memory and images of her crying on the floor seared into her mind. She looked at the spot on the floor and then headed for the door.

"I- ugh J." Jun quickly got up and headed in her direction.

"You can't just leave." Hoshi shook his head as Jun wrapped his arm around her, walking her back to the couches where everyone else was.

"That's the opposite of what you guys said the last time I was here." She rolled her eyes, distancing herself from jun as she sat down.

"I'm sorry." Jun suddenly spoke. "It was my fault."

"You weren't even there." J looked up at him.

"Exactly." They went back and forth. "We had already discussed ideas on how to keep you safe but then Mr wang payed us a visit and he basically told Wonwoo to break up with you-"

"I don't need a recap jun, the first time was enough." J sighed as her hurt heart a little and she cursed at it for still not being over everything.

"Just listen." Mingyu pleaded with her.

"Wonwoo did not want to break up with you so they made up the plan of pretending it was a bet so it would be easier on you, because we knew that you would hate us if we said that." Jun took a breath. "I said no because I didn't want you to think that way about us, so that plan was out the window, or so I thought." He glared at his members.

"That night, seungcheol sent me out to get some things because he knew that I would stop them from doing what they were gonna do, I was stupid and I actually went, but when I got back. It was already too late."

"Mm" was all that came out of her mouth.

"Stop being like this." Joshua rubbed his temples.

"Like what?" J scowled at him. "It's no worse than how you guys were."

She didn't miss the hints of hurt displayed on their faces, the hurt that went as soon as it came.

"Look, it doesn't matter okay?" J started again, everyone's eyes on her. "We don't need each other. I'm not mad anymore. It's just better if we live our own lives....without each other."