F i f t y S i x

Wonwoo sat down on his side of the bed when J knocked out right after she took the pills. Dk was still standing at her side with worried eyes that scanned her face every time she would groan in her sleep.

"When did it happen?" Wonwoo asked out of impulse.

And it seemed as though Dk knew exactly what he was asking when he replied with no hesitation. "When she came back to us."

"What changed?" The older sighed a little.

He meant when did your feelings for her change into this.

"They had always been there, I just realized it when I missed her more than I should've. When I thought way too much about her. The way she prefers lightning over rainbows and the way she absolutely hates how delicate butterfly's are because they're her favorite and she wishes they would be more than just a pretty sight to look at, or how she prefers rain and thunder at night because it calms her down and makes her sleepy but she hates it in the daytime because everything turns so gloomy." Dk laughed a little at the end but it wasn't a happy one.

Wonwoo only hummed in response as he looked away from his best friend.

"It doesn't mean anything, we're still the same. You're still my brother and you still come before anyone else in my life." Dk added.

"I know." The elder smiled.

"I would never try to take her away from you or anything. I don't care who she's with as long as she's happy, she deserves it so treat her well." Dk patted Wonwoo on the shoulder before leaving.

J Fluttered her eyes open as she groaned a little after a couple of hours.

"Hey, you're up." Wonwoo whispered from right beside her.

"Did I go back to sleep?" She asked a little groggily.

"Yeah, yeah. Those pills really took a toll on you." He spoke softly.

"Mm." J hummed in response as she felt her eyelids getting heavier again.

"Hey, Hey. You have to eat something." Wonwoo put his right hand on the side of her face.

J opened her eyes again when his cold hand came in contact with her cheek.

"Okay." J agreed.

She tried to get up and surprisingly succeeded. She didn't feel anything from her wound anymore.

"It doesn't hurt." She said a little skeptically.

"It does, you just can't feel it." Wonwoo who was still sitting on their bed replied.

J walked out of their room before Wonwoo because it felt so nice to just be out of their for some reason, maybe it was the fact that she had spent way too much time laying down or maybe it was because she hadn't seen her favorite boys in a couple of hours.

As soon as she came downstairs, hoshi came to her side.

"Woah, woah. Be careful."

"I feel better." She beamed at him. "I'm hungry."

"Ew, stop pouting." Jun made a disgusted face in her direction.

"I hate you" she scowled at him before taking a seat on the couch in between seungkwan and Vernon.

"We ordered your favorite." Vernon put an arm around her. "Cheese pizza and hamburgers."

J smiled at him as dino handed her a controller to play with them.

This last week of school was probably one of the worst ones they've ever had. The exams were excruciatingly difficult and thy weren't allowed to do anything other than study in every class. J had made them little little notes Monday morning that read 'you can do it. Fighting' and stuck them on the back of each of their hands. Thankfully they stuck and the weird thing was that every time the members looked at the note, they were reminded that school would almost be over and that's what gave them energy to keep going.