F i f t y F i v e

"I'm weally tired." J slurred her words as she saw the lighting coming into the room.

"You just woke up." Wonwoo laughed as he moved some hair pieces off of her face.

"I don't know why I've been so tired lately. Even when I wake up, I just wanna go back to sleep." She didn't know why she wanted to start crying right then and there, and it frustrated her so much.

"It's okay, we all feel like this sometimes. We can just spend today here, together. School is starting in two days so it's good to take a rest now." Wonwoo pulled her closer to himself.

And so they laid there, in silence. For longer than they had thought. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence. No. It was one that made you appreciate the people around you.

"Are you hungry?" Wonwoo asked after a bit. "What would you like for breakfast."

"Oh um. I don't- I'm not hungry." J sounded a little different saying that.

She never ate breakfast. Had he forgotten?

"You have to start eating more. I'm hiding those choco chip cookies from you." He shuffled a little closer to her.

J laughed. "Do I really eat them that much?"

"You eat way too many. Dk was telling us how he caught you eating them in the middle of the night once." Wonwoo laughed a little.

"He told you guys that too?" J looked up at him. "Aish, I'm gonna get him back for that."

"Don't." Wonwoo spoke softly.

"Hm?" J looked up at him.

Instead of giving J his reply, he leaned closer and kissed her. First on the lips, and then on the nose, all then he kissed every mole she had on her face. There were quite a lot of them.

J smiled as Wonwoo headed for the bathroom. Her wound had been aching again but she didn't think too much of it, until she tried to get out of bed. Her breath caught in her throat as an excruciating amount of pain ripped through her whole body.

Closing her eyes and trying to will the pain away, J sat back down on the bed. She was supposed to meet with Juni today but she didn't see herself even being able to go down the stairs at this point. She sent him a quick text telling him she couldn't make it before laying back down.

"Woah- are you okay?" She heard someone speak from the door. Wonwoo was still in the bathroom so it couldn't be him.

"Yeah." J smiled as tears welled up in her eyes.

"What's wrong? And why are you lying? I can see the tears in your eyes." It was dk. He came up beside her and quickly kneeled down so that he was face to face with her.

"I don't- I don't know why but it hurts." J finally opened her eyes and the tears streamed down like raindrops falling from the sky. One by one.

"It's supposed to. It can't heal that quickly." Dk shook his head.

He reached up to wipe the falling raindrops from the right side of her face with his thumb. His mind was rambling, he didn't know what to do in that moment, was he supposed to get the other members? Where was her medicine? Did she need a stronger dose? Where the hell was Wonwoo?

As he continued to wipe away her tears and tuck a couple strands of hair behind her ear. Wonwoo came out of the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows a little and he eyed Dk's hand on J's cheek.

Wonwoo came nearer when no one answered.

"What's going on?" He asked again.

"I came in to see if you guys were up but I saw her in pain and came to help because-"

"She doesn't need your help." Wonwoo cut dk off as he changed the tone of his voice.

"What-"

"We'll be down in a minute." Wonwoo nodded towards the door.

"Okay." Dk remained calm as he smiled done at J. "I'm gonna go get you some more pain relievers."

J smiled back as her now wet and seemingly longer looking eyelashes batted. Making her eyes shine brighter than they normally did.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo turned his attention back to her as dk left the room.

"It just hurts." J tried to keep her voice stead. She failed.

"Why didn't you say anything? I was right there." Wonwoo looked annoyed.

That was wrong. This isn't how it was supposed to go. Why was Wonwoo mad at her for something she couldn't control?

"I-" J tried to talk but Wonwoo interrupted her.

"You just can't seem to get enough of him these days."

J's voice changed. Like she was warning him to watch his words. "Wonwoo."

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." Wonwoo snapped out of his trance. "I just don't like seeing you hurt, I wish you told me sooner so it wouldn't have led up to this."

"I'm fine Wonwoo. Go downstairs, the others are probably waiting for you." She looked away as she tried to lay down which didn't work out very well as she winced in pain.

Wonwoo quickly rushed over to her side putting a hand to he back of her head.

"Stop moving." He voiced out as Dk came through the door again.

"Here." He held up about 13 different bottles on pills in one hand and a water bottle in the other. "Namjoon said these would help."

Dk came to her side as he leaned over the bed a little, opening up the water bottle and one of the pill bottles for her.

"Thank you." J smiled a little as Wonwoo looked away.

What was wrong with him? Just the other day he was willing to give up the object of his affection for his friends happiness but now he couldn't bear the sight of them simply interacting?

_
Woah? 20k???? That's crazy. I'm super thankful but now I feel so burdened and pressured NOT to disappoint you guys.

Um also, idk if this is a bit sudden but the chapter after this one is the last hahah<3