T w e n t y S e v e n

J gasped and shot up on the bed making Wonwoo get up as well. She felt the tears in her eyes making her realize she must've been crying in her dream.

"Hey. Hey you okay?" Wonwoo asked sleepily from beside her.

"Yeah. Just a uh bad dream." J shook her head.

"I hate those." Wonwoo rubbed his eyes. "What was it about?"

"Ah nothing." J didn't wanna let anyone know about him.

Even though the room was dim wonwoo could see the tears on her face. He wondered what the dream was about but didn't wanna push her.

She sat in bed for a little while pondering on her thoughts. Wonwoo laid back down but he couldn't sleep. He just looked at J from afar noticing how in depth she was thinking in.

It had been a while since she'd last dreamt about him. 2 years to be exact. He did leave her and didn't bother coming back. He was still gone even now but the end of the dream was different. He had never come back to her. So why did she dream that he was back? With a new girl with him. It had been so long since she last thought about him. So why now? All of a sudden. Was it because she'd finally starting to feel something for someone who wasn't him after so long? She felt her thoughts being intruded by how they used to be. She knew she messed up with him and she could now feel the hot tears streaming down her face. Wonwoo saw this and pulled her back to lay down with him. He held her against his chest making sure she was comfortable and warm.

"Whatever it is. It'll pass. Don't worry." Wonwoo patted the back of her hair.

"It should've already." J spoke fighting back more tears.

She had more dreams about him that night but none of them were good ones. She'd wake up a couple times in the night to tears dried on her face not noticing she was crying in her dreams. She even woke up yelling his name a couple times. She had also woken up Wonwoo but he'd quickly go back to sleep. The dreams just felt so real. She couldn't tell she was only dreaming. She really thought he was back for a second.

"Hey fatty?" Wonwoo looked up from putting on his shoes as they were about to head out for school.

"Mm?" J didn't look up from buttoning minghaos shirt.

"Who's juni?" Wonwoo asked out of nowhere.

J could feel her heartbeat racing and she felt sick for a minute hearing his name come out of wonwoo's mouth.

"Wh-what?" J turned to him leaving minghao to do the last three buttons by himself.

"You were screaming that name in your dream last night so I was wond-" Wonwoo stood up from tying his shoelaces.

"He's-he's no one." J interrupted him heading for the door.

"He?" Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows as the other members started paying attention to their conversation.

"You obviously know a juni." Wonwoo chuckled at how flustered she had gotten as he grabbed her arm stopping her from walking out of the door.

"Did someone say my name?" Jun walked to the door.

"No." Woozi deadpanned.

"Don't say that name around me. Ever." J harshly pulled her arm from his grip and walked out the door.

Wonwoo stood there a little taken back. Who was this juni guy and why did J act like that upon hearing his name? He shook his head a little trying to shoo away the thoughts before heading to the car.

"I wonder what goes on with those two in the same room." Dino started laughing. "They're both so stubborn."

"I bet they fight about who has to turn the lights off." Dk added to the laughter.