49- Symbol of love

Jeeva's POV:

It's my bike. 'Adithi got this back for you,' Uthra said. I gazed at Adithi who was beaming at me. 'How did you get this Adithi?' Arya exclaimed. 'I'll tell you later. Do you like it?' she asked me. I couldn't get words to tell how happy I am. 'You should go for a ride,' Amma said. 'Yes. You should,' Uthra obliged.

'You should re-establish your relationship with it,' Arya nudged me towards my bike. The moment when I saw it for the very first time flashed in my mind. I inserted the key and smiled looking at it. It roared as I brought it to power. My heart felt contented after hearing its roar. I drove out of the compound. 'I missed you a lot in these years,' I murmured. I felt like it says the same.

Arya's POV:

I could feel the happiness overwhelming in Jeeva's heart. He got back the thing he loved the most. And his love got it back. 'How did you get it Adithi?' I asked her again. 'Uthra told me about it and she also gave me contacts. I called him,' she said and Uthra interrupted. 'He asked for a new bike and this madam bought him a new bike by selling her two-wheeler. She got this back,' Uthra stared at Adithi angrily.

'You should have told us. What was the need to sell yours?' I agreed with Uthra. 'Arya. It's ok. I wanted everyone to be happy and you all are,' she smiled. 'But this is,' when I spoke Adithi interrupted me. 'Arya. I am not worried about it. I am the happiest one here. So please. Drop it,' she touched my arm. I sighed in disbelief.

'Arya these are the documents of the bike. The only thing left is name transfer,' she gave me a file. 'Thank you for making him happy Adithi,' Amma said the same thing I thought. 'Will you thank a family member?' she said looking at us. 'We should not. But this time we should,' Uthra said.

'Finally, Uthra is making a noteworthy point. So you should accept this,' I winked. She passed a death glare over me. I shrugged it off. 'Ok. I am accepting this for the last time,' she hugged Amma. Just then Jeeva came back. His face was lighted up with that million-dollar smile. He parked the bike and walked to us.

'How was the ride?' Amma asked curiously. 'Just like the old times' Maa,' he hugged her. She patted his back and he broke the hug. 'Uthra shall we leave?' Amma asked Uthra. 'Amma. I'll drop you. Don't go with her,' I replied. 'She is a good driver Arya. You should not tease her like this,' Jeeva defended her. 'Monkeys are better than you,' Uthra smirked at me.

'Ok. Ok. Stop. If you argue like this it won't stop. Arya. I am coming with you,' Amma stopped me from replying. I made a funny face at her and walked to my car with Amma.

Uthra's POV:

'See him, Anna. He is crossing his limits,' I frowned. 'Don't worry about this. You're a good driver. But not very good at cars. But good at bikes,' he wrapped his hand around my shoulder and pressed it gently. 'You're best in motivating me,' I pinched his cheek as he smiled. 'Ok. I am leaving too. You both have some private time,' I hugged Adithi and him briefly. Adithi smiled back. 'Bye,' I waved my hand and walked away from them.

Adithi's POV:

'Did you like the surprise?' I asked looking at his eyes. They were radiating happiness. 'I lost a part of me long back. And you made me complete today,' he hugged me tightly. I left out a soft laugh as he hugged me. 'How did you get my bike?' he asked me. 'We shall continue our conversation upstairs,' I pressed my lips into a line.

'You're right. We would get privacy there,' he looked around. He suddenly lifted me in his hands in bridal style. 'Jeeva. Not here,' my eyes widened. 'No one can question me,' he walked to the elevator. 'Let me down,' I whispered as he got into the elevator. 'And my answer is no,' he ignored my comments. A shy smile pastured my lips.