37- More I know you, More I fall for you.

Adithi's POV:

I was searching for him. But he is nowhere. Everyone resorted to their rooms earlier because tomorrow is very special. I walked to my room looking for him. Uthra was looking at her henna design and smiling. 'I think that it is very evident how much you love Venkat Anna,' I closed the door behind.

'Don't tease me Adithi,' she blushed further. 'Oh my god, Uthra! You look so beautiful when you blush,' I looked at her through the mirror removing my ornaments. 'Venkat did not see my hands. He is such an idiot,' she chided. 'He will. Don't worry,' I smiled.

'Adithi, I think I am going to miss Kanamma hereafter,' her lips curved down. I walked to her and hugged her. She leaned in my shoulder and I wrapped my hands around her shoulder.

'But this will make your bond deep exponentially. Your love for her will grow every day. And soon you'll get accustomed. Just look at the positive side. She is getting a new family for her. Varun and Kanamma will fill each other's void. She'll miss you too. But they are beautiful memories. Don't worry,' I kissed her forehead.

She hugged me tightly. 'You should get your beauty sleep Uthra. Then only you can slash Venkat Anna with your beauty,' I smiled. She narrowed her eyes and then giggled. 'Thank you for being such a sweetheart to me,' she kissed my cheek. 'Uthra, no thanks between friends. You're also such a wonderful person. Now get some sleep,' I made her lie down with fake anger.

She winked at me and giggled. 'I'll be back after the shower,' I grabbed the towel and walked to the shower.

Uthra's POV:

Someone knocked on the door. Venkat rushed in as soon as I opened the door. 'What are you doing here? At this time?' I asked in surprise. 'I came to meet my wife,' he pulled me closer snaking my waist.

'Well. I am your fiancée right now,' I blushed under his gaze. 'No. And I don't want to waste the time by arguing with you,' he pinned me to the wall. He slowly traced his fingers from my cheeks to my hair. My skin burned under his touch. He touched my lips with his finger while his other hand tightened his grip around my hair.

My breathing hitched as he kissed the nape of my neck. He placed kisses all over my collar bone. I closed my eyes and gasped for air. This is too intense for me to handle. He slowly moved towards my lips. I could feel his hot breath over my lips.

He closed the gap between us by kissing me. He pulled me closer and lifted me to his height while kissing. We both parted for breath but he didn't let me free. He was still holding me up tightly. I rested my temple over his. 'I wonder, how you taste this much sweet,' He whispered in my ear. I left out a small giggle. He hugged me tightly while nuzzling through my hair. I looked at him straight and ran my fingers through his hair.

I slowly kissed his forehead and moved down to his lips. I kissed him like there's no tomorrow. I could feel his smile against my lips. I parted by biting his lip. He moaned sexily which made me blush.

He dropped me to the floor and took my hands in his. He opened up my palms and kissed where his name has been written. 'I love you,' he whispered while he hugged me. 'I love you too,' I whispered the same way he did and kissed his cheek.

Someone cleared their throat. Oh my God! Adithi was in the shower. We both froze and diverted our gaze towards her.

Adithi's POV:

As the cool water touched my face, it felt relaxing. The red streaks in my hand captured my eyes. Amma is right. Somehow his name enhanced the intricacy of the design and made it beautiful.