End Note

Hi Friends,

So that's it. That's all of it. All of Forever with you.

I can't find words to describe what I feel now.

A special thanks to my sisters Thara who introduced me to writing, and Pavi who supported me and advised me to pursue writing. Thank you to my best friends, Kartika and Nandini who were always my support systems. Thank you to my sister Minu who pampered me to write and update.

And a big thank you to all the readers. 36K reads with 2K votes. It was possible all because of you. Thank you for your love, your support, and motivation.

Happiness in times of sorrow.

Solace in times of chaos.

Tears in times of joy.

Forever with you was my safest heaven for these five years. It was an incredible journey like a roller coaster. A lot of ups and downs.

Forever with you will hold a special place in my heart forever.

I hope you all got enough of everything, got a proper closure and an ending. So here we are at the farewell. The ending is also a part of a story.

Don't worry. Let's meet again. Soon.

Kindly share your feedback about the story. All of your views are welcomed.

I hope I have written everything I wanted to convey.

Ending this epic journey with a bye.

Lots of love.

Janani Palpandi.