56 - Lost and Found

Adithi's POV:

'What?' I asked completely shocked. 'It was unexpected. They just abruptly gave him the orders. That's why he went to the office now,' she wiped her tears. 'When? When are you?' tears wetted my cheeks instantly. 

'In two days, he has to join there. We're moving out today. Noon,' she hugged me and sobbed. I hugged her tightly and cried. She was always there for me. Bhaiya, Bhabhi, and the kids became an integral part of my life. 'I will miss you, Adithi,' she wept separating away from me. 'Bhabhi. Thank you. For everything,' I cried uncontrollably. 

She wiped away my tears. 'But I am happy. I am not leaving you alone. You have a beautiful family with you,' she smiled amidst the tears. 'But you're also my family,' I sobbed. 'Don't worry. We will visit often. I will call you daily. I promise,' she kissed my cheek. 

'Adithi, I have a lot of works. I will meet you in the evening. I am sorry,' she cried. I nodded trying to smile. 'Don't be sorry. I understand,' I nodded again. Tears welled up as she walked away. God always gives me a family, just to separate me from them. I sat on the couch and wiped away my tears. I took a deep breath. 

I have to go to work. I may get some distractions. I packed my bag and locked the apartment. I walked past her flat quickly. If I see, I cannot bear it. I took the elevator and went to the parking. I got in the car and relaxed in my seat. It was warm and comfortable. I felt like Jeeva is with me for a second. My phone rang. It was Jeeva. 

I connected the phone to the Bluetooth in the car. 'I was just now thinking about you,' I said as I answered the call. 'That's why I called,' he chuckled. 'Neha Bhabhi is moving to Delhi today,' tears brimmed as my voice broke. 'What?' he asked after a minute of silence. 'Yakshit Bhaiya got transferred to Delhi. So they are moving out,' I sobbed. 

'Adithi. Stay there. I am coming,' he said. 'Jeeva. I need some distraction. So I am coming to work. Please. Stay there,' I replied. 'Ok. Wipe your tears and don't cry. Come here straight to me,' he ordered. I wiped my tears and smiled. 'Coming,' I ended the call. I brought the car to life.

Jeeva's POV:

Why my heart feels heavy? I tried taking some deep breaths. But that feeling didn't leave me. 'Jeeva?' Arya asked keeping the file down. 'Is everything alright?' he asked me. 'Yeah. But all of a sudden I am feeling so heavy-hearted. It may be due to Adithi's whereabouts. But. I cannot shrug away this kind of feeling,' I sighed. 

'It's nothing. She cried to you. That may be the reason,' he convinced me. I nodded. I couldn't concentrate on work after that.

Adithi's POV:

My phone rang. Before I could read the screen, a sudden bang at my left shredded the window pane into pieces and all I could feel was, I was in the air. I could see everything out there revolved through the windshield. I couldn't hear anything or process anything. 

The only thing I knew was I was being thrown along with my car and I am held in a place due to the seatbelt. And with a loud metallic noise, the flips came to a halt and the airbags were released. With that the darkness consumed me.

Deepak's POV:

Her car was flipped upside down. I got out of my car and acted like chasing the truck. Then I walked towards her car as people surrounded the accident scene. I made my way through the crowd and reached her car. She was hanging there unconscious. 

I opened the jammed door with a grunt. I could hear people murmur around me. Freeing her from the seatbelt, I pulled her out and checked for breathing. She was breathing. The people were looking at her with sympathy. 'She is not breathing. No heartbeat,' I told one of them.