63 - Expect the Unexpected

Arya's POV:

I ignited my car and drove to the place Deiva mentioned. It was a hotel. I called her as I reached the hotel. 'Suite 725,' she answered in a line and ended the call. I parked the car and went to the room. Why does she book a suite? I knocked on the door and she opened it instantly. 'Why the suite?' I asked looking around the luxury suite. 

'Because I want to talk to you in private,' she replied furiously. 'Ok,' I agreed. 'Why did you tell that?' she asked furiously. 'Tell what?' I said in return. 'That you will marry me?' she yelled. 'Because I want to,' I replied calmly. 

'Don't play with my feelings, Arya. Don't tell things like this and tell later that you were just kidding,' she shouted angrily. All the calmness I had, dissolved immediately. 'Won't ever trust me?' I asked pinning her to the wall. She looked at me shocked. 'Is that very hard to trust me? Or you're just having this shell around you which you cannot break away?' I yelled holding her face. 

'It's painful,' she held my hand. I freed her and stared at her angrily. 'It's painful for me when you act like this,' I said. 'Whenever I come to tell you something I want to, you assume things. You never thought of what I wanted to tell you,' I said in anguish. 'Yeah. I just told those for word's sake. Nothing more. This is what you want me to tell, right? I have told you,' I yelled. She looked at me shocked. 

'Tell me honestly. Is that hard for you trust me? Don't you trust me?' I questioned. 'Arya, I want to. All the time, I want to,' she replied with tears in her eyes. 'Then why the hell you don't trust me? I accept that I have done mistakes. Everyone does mistakes, Deiva. Not just me. I apologized as I felt sorry for it. You did. You know very well that I am being serious and still you ignore me,' I poured my heart out. 

I sighed to calm myself down. I stepped towards her looking at her eyes. 'I am sorry for what I have done with you. I am sorry. But don't question my loyalty, Deiva,' I held her hands. Tears flowed down her eyes. 'Trust me. Please,' I requested holding her hand. 'I do want to marry you,' I cupped her face wiping her tears. 'Because I love you,' I confessed. She looked at me shocked.

Deiva's POV:

I felt like everything froze around us for a moment. 'I love you, Deiva,' he had tears in his eyes. 'And this is the biggest truth of my life. I love you and I want to marry you,' he freed me wiping his tears. 'And it's up to you whether to trust me or not,' he stepped back. Tears flowed down my eyes profusely. 

'Sorry. I didn't mean to yell or shout. Sorry,' he turned towards the door. Does Arya love me? If I don't trust him still, I am not a human being. I trust him. I trust him with my life. I walked out looking for him. He was not anywhere. I returned to the room and closed the door. I sat down in the bed tiredly. 

I am sorry, Arya. I am sorry for assuming things. I took my phone to call him. But what will I answer him? How will I face him? Every time he was genuine with me, but what did I do? I have hurt him. Of course, I like you too, Arya. Maybe a little more than anyone. I sighed as tears escaped my closed eyelids.

Jeeva's POV:

I opened Amma's room door and found she was sleeping. She didn't eat lunch. I returned to the living room not wishing to disturb her. 'Is she asleep?' Adithi asked. 'Yeah. She is,' I sat beside her on the couch. 'She will be tired and stressed out by everything,' she leaned over my shoulder. Arya walked in. 

'Where were you?' I asked as he walked to us. 'I went to meet Deiva,' he replied. 'Arya. I am sorry,' I apologized. 'We're sorry. You had to take that decision because of us,' Adithi added. 'I think there is nothing in it to apologize. You know the reason why I decided it, Jeeva,' he looked at me.