twenty

Day 17

the next morning. everyone was gathered in the dining room for breakfast, taeyong was still in his room he kept thinking how he'd act in front of him. he took a deep breathe and looked at himself in the mirror, "just for today." he said to himself.

"hyung." jaehyun called. "coming" he said and fixed his hair. he went downstairs and sat in between jaehyun and yuta. taeil handed taeyong a plate of bacon with scrambled eggs and a glass of orange juice. "great acting." he whispered to taeyong's ear. taeyong balled his hands into fists but calmed down when he saw the dream kids eating their breakfast.

he stayed calm and just ate his breakfast. in the middle of breakfast, "where's johnny?" taeil asked. "oh he had errands to attend to last night, he won't be back until next week." taeyong said. "nice." he whispered with a small smirk, taeyong took a deep breathe and exhaled. he continued to eat and went to his room afterwards.

the others went out to look for possible places where jaemin could be. the dream members were left with taeyong in the house. "where do you think jaemin could've gone?" jeno asked haechan who's playing a game. he paused it and faced jeno, "let's think about every possible movies with kidnapping. where do they take them?" haechan said. jeno shook his head,

"i don't know, warehouse? abandoned buildings? heck even in a mansion." jeno said. "yeah but where is the most common." jeno looked at him again, "warehouse and abandoned buildings." he answered. "correct but that's only possible if he's been kidnapped or something." haechan said and went back to his game. jeno hit his head and went to the kitchen.

•••

night came, everyone had their dinner. taeyong couldn't take it anymore and decided to call someone, he went downstairs to confront him. he pulled him away from his bed and they went outside, "you're being obvious taeyong. you really want others to think you're crazy?" he aksed. taeyong smirked, "oh i'm crazy? who started this in the first place huh?" taeyong said.

"but you're the reason this all happened. your stupid dream just made my plan have a nice flow." he said. taeyong took out his phone and dialed a number, he showed it to him. "one click and they'll be here." he smirked.

"you really think a 911 call is gonna scare me? come on, you're way smarter than that." he said. taeyong tightened the grip on his phone and kept it in his pocket, "why the fuck are you doing this? what did i ever do to you?" taeyong asked as he went closer to him.

"oh come on, you're hurting my feelings. you really don't know?" he asked. "no, jaehyun. make me remember." taeyong said and jaehyun smirked, "okay." he said and hit taeyong making him lose consciousness.

TO BE CONTINUED

an; wahahahahahaha i changed my mind i'm making this a two part chapter ahe. so the next chapter i'll publish would be the last one. see you guys tomorrow!! 😆♥️