one

promotions were done and yes, we have another vacation after this. except for the kids though, they'll go back to school. right now we're in the dorms. currently just chillin' since later all of us are having dinner after the others came back from school.

"taeyong, look at this" yuta came close showing me something from his laptop. it's a news about a guy. his name is unknown and his face is blurred as well.

"don't you think his familiar?" he asked. i looked at the laptop once more and stared at it.

"maybe, but let's not worry about that" i said. then he left and continued playing fortnite. 7pm came and everyone was here already. Well, we went to eat dinner.

after eating dinner, we all went back to our rooms, or in out dorm then went to our rooms. around 12 am, i still can't sleep. i don't know i have this weird feeling that something bad might happen. for the past few months, after that horrible dream i got over it, but ofcourse it's still stuck in my mind.

but still, even though i got over it already, that scared feeling won't left me, as i was about to go to sleep my phone rang. it was from an unknown number.

i went out of my bed and went to the living room to answer the call. i don't want to wake anyone up. when I got to the living room i answered it. "hello?" I asked. it was silent at first, then he spoke.

"Lee Taeyong" he said. What a deep voice he has, like he is using some devices so his voice would not be recognized.

"Who is this?" i asked. I sat down on the sofa. Now i can feel the fear inside of me. that same feeling i had in my dream.

"I can see the fear in your eyes" he said. I looked around the room, it was dark, but that didn't scare me. The fact that someone is watching me scares me more. but how? the windows are closed, doors are locked and everything is covered.

"Who the hell is this? Answer me or i'll track your phone" i said sternly. Then i heard him laugh, an evil one that came from the other line.

"let's start with one, shall we?" he said then the line got cut. what? what does he mean by that, as soon as the line got cutted, i heard the toilet bowl flushed and came out-

"yuta" i called. He nearly jumped when I said his name. "Seriously? You need to stop doing that" he said and held his chest with his right hand and he was holding his phone. He put down his arm and i saw the screen was on a call and it just hanged up.

"Sorry, didn't notice you left the room" i said. "I didn't even know you were awake" he said and looked at his phone then he turned it off.

"goodnight, taeyong" he said and went to our room. C'mon, don't tell me this is deja vu. and what? yuta will kill us? there is no way that could happen, i'll let this slide and just sleep it off.

TO BE CONTINUED

an; how is it so far? boring? sorry