nineteen

they reported jaemin missing after seeing his phone on the ground. but the cops says they can't declare him missing if they just reported him missing after 30 mins of him gone.

Day 16

still no sign of jaemin, taeyong was hesitant to tell his parents about him but they need to know. after telling them they also filed for a missing person in the station. the search for jaemin is now on, they thought of possible places where he could've go or taken to.

taeyong is in his room, still can't get the fact out of his head that this is X's doing. taeyong sighed and ran his hand through his hair and lay down. he heard a knock and told whoever it is to come in. jaehyun went inside. he sat beside him, "jaemin's parents are distressed. and really angry." taeyong sat up when he said angry.

"i kinda figured they would be." he said. "well, not only at us. they currently shouted at one of the staffs in the company saying they weren't taking care of us and that's where we came in. saying things like why didn't we sent jaemin home." taeyong sighed and ruffled his hair.

"hey don't worry, we'll find him." jaehyun said. then they heard glass breaking downstairs. they hurriedly went downstairs and saw a brick with something tied to it. "i knew this would come up." taeyong said and went near the brick. a flash drive was tied to it, the others are looking for jaemin at the moment. jaehyun went back to take a rest and told taeyong what happened at the company.

right when taeyong was about to press play everyone arrived. "what happened to the window?" haechan asked. taeyong pointed them the brick beside the table and played the video everyone gathered to watch it. it was the same as taeyong's dream, jaemin tied in a chair with blood dripping from his lips and forhead, and eyes all swollen.

"speak" says the person in the video. he was wearing a mask and lifted jaemin's head by pulling his hair. "hyung." he said almost a whisper, taeyong balled his hands into fists. "help." he said and became unconscious. the address was shown after the screen went black. 'go alone or he dies.' it says with the address.

"tell me you are not going there." taeyong looked at taeil. "i won't, i'll let the police handle it." taeyong said and went to his room. everyone became quiet and looked at each other. "okay, it's my turn to cook dinner. everyone just rest." jaehyun said and went to the kitchen.

dinner passed by quick. everyone kinda didn't want to sleep in the living after the whole window incident that morning. taeyong skipped dinner a while ago and decided to go downstairs and eat. when he went to the kitchen he saw a figure, his back facing him. taeyong smirked.

"you know," taeyong started, he took a glass and poured himself some water. the figure froze from his place. "yuta hurted himself once in my dream. for you know not to be suspected as a murderer. i wonder what's your reason?" taeyong said and leaned on the counter. the figure faced him with a smirked on his face putting the knife down.

taeyong took a sip of his water and put it on the counter as well. "yeah well, i wasn't in your dream remember? i might be doing this for something else." taeyong stood up straight. "really? for what then?" he asked, his becoming serious. "oh i don't know, for fun?"

"tsk. tsk. you talk too much johnny" says a voice from behind. taeyong felt cold air went through his body and had goosebumps. no. he once suspected him of X but discarded the thought because he knew it was impossible. he turned around and saw a smirk on his face.

"i'm sorry but jaemin saw what johnny and i was planning last night so i had to you know, follow what happened on your dream." he said and went near taeyong. "surprised?" he asked. taeyong couldn't speak, he knew it was him he just kept telling himself it's impossible and why would he? he smirked.

"why involve johnny?" taeyong asked despite the betrayal and anger he was feeling. he had a lot of questions but that was the only thing that came out. "oh i was bored, and i remembered that time you almost had me kicked out of the group so I had to." taeyong furrowed his eyebrows. "got you kicked out? wasn't it him, who almost got you kicked out?" taeyong said and pointed a finger on him.

"oh that's what everybody says but the company said you were the one who made the complaint so why should i believe you?" johnny said. taeyong furrowed his eyebrows and looked at him, he shrugged. taeyong was about to punch him when johnny quickly grabbed him. "you don't want the others to be in jaemin's state right?" he said to taeyong, who's now calming himself down. taeyong shrugged johnny's hands away.

"where is he?" taeyong asked through gritted teeth. "i just love it when your angry. it's sexy" says him. "what do you want from me? why are doing this?" taeyong asked. he smirked, "you really have no idea what you done to me huh?" taeyong furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "i'll tell you tomorrow, come buy to save jaemin. if you like." he gestured johnny to leave and he nodded.

"tell the guys an excuse why i left, something believable. thanks" johnny said and left the house. "how about you?" taeyong asked. "oh no, no. leaving would be an awful plan, let's see how far you can pretend that i'm not X." he puts his hand on taeyong's shoulder which taeyong removed. "i'd like to keep it a secret if i were you, otherwise everyone will end like jaemin." he said and was about to went back to the guest room.

"did you beat him up?" taeyong asked. "no, i couldn't. that's why i asked those big bulk guys in the screen a while ago," he chuckled. "goodnight tae" he said and left. taeyong was left alone in the dark, speechless.

TO BE CONTINUED

an; finally!! i had a free time since our online exams were done. alsooo, the chapter i'll be posting later would be the Epilogue the last chapter, the finale lol. anyways i'm so sorry for the huge delays, online classes are just a pain but, this is coming to an end.

and yeah, if you have story recommendations that you want me to make i'll make a book about it so you suggest or comment there. or here idk.

i also plan on making a second account for my stories that aren't fanfictions, what do you guys think? or should i just publish it here with the rest? help meeee 🥺

so yeah,, ending coming soon.. ( later )