eight

an; okay, hi!! i'm back!! and this time for reals. i'm going to finish this until the end of may. andd, i'm so sorry for keeping all of you guys waiting for months. i hope those readers who were reading this when i first published it is still here.

let me know when u guys are still here.

so, i don't know the pattern of how will I update but, i can be sure that it can be daily. or, if i left out a good cliffhanger then maybe i'll update the next one after a day or two, we'll never know.

sorry for the long intro but here it is. CHAPTER EIGHT! ENJOY!! ❣️

•••

Day 5

Taeyong's

I really need to know if it's Yuta or not. I kept regretting what I heard last night. But maybe it's not him. Maybe it's about something different. I ran my hand through my hair. This is so frustrating.

"Take a chill pill, dude. What's wrong?" I heard Johnny say. He sat beside me and patted my shoulder. "It's nothing. Just have a lot on my mind lately" Taeyong says. Johnny just shrugged and left Taeyong.

"Taeil hyung, if somebody needs me, tell them I'm not on duty" I jokingly said to Taeil. "Okay then. I'm on duty" Taeil replies. We both ended up laughing. I left the building afterwards, wore my earphones and started to walk around the neighborhood.

Some people recognized me and took pictures with me. But that only lasted for a while since a lot of people are at their work or school. Our neighborhood is quiet, that's why I like taking walks every morning and evening.

While in the midst of walking, I felt my phone vibrated. I saw the caller's i.d. I scoffed, took my earphones off and kept it on my pocket. I answered the call.

"What do you want?" I asked. I heard a sinister laugh from the other line. "You" He simply answers and let out another laugh again, this time louder than before.

My eyes widened when I actually heard his laugh, not just from the other line but in person. I ended the call and slowly turned around. I saw a figure about 5 feet from me. I saw a smirk forming on his face, in a second he came at me and started punching me.

I pushed him away, making him fall. I went on top of him to take off his mask but he was too strong and physically built. Right when I saw a perfect spot to take his mask off, he pushed me causing my back to hit something hard. I groaned in pain.

I heard a scoff from him. "You may be a leader, but you don't know how to fight" X says. I spit a blood, the next I knew his foot is already on top of my ankle. I screamed in pain, X stepped on it harder, making me scream more.

He went down to my level and covered my mouth. "Don't waste that voice of yours for a broken ankle. I still need to hear that when I kill Jisung in front of you" he says and started to walk out.

That made me angrier. I took a brick from the side and threw at him. Hitting his head. I heard another laugh, he faced me. I saw how the blood drips from his forehead. "Wrong move Taeyong" He says as he comes near me.

"We'll see each other soon, okay?" After that I felt a fist hit my face, causing me to lose consciousness and fell from my face.

TO BE CONTINUED

an; yep that was short, but don't worry. you'll have plenty more for the next chapters. thanks so much for your patience and support for this story. i love you all nctzens <3

sorry for typos 🤪