eighteen

the three were bailed out by taeyong. when they got home, they didn't receive a word from taeyong who just went up to his room.

the three of them looked at each other. "you think he's mad?" haechan asked, then a slam of the door was heard. "does that answer your question?" jeno said, they all sighed in unison and leaned on the sofa at the same time as well.

"i'll get the first aid." jaemin said and went to the kitchen. "you think this was that X guy's doing?" haechan asked jeno. "i don't know, but it's possible. i mean, this has happened to us before. you know, in hyung's dream." haechan nodded. "let's just be glad i guess that he's not capable of killing" jaemin said walking back to them.

"hey, you guys still awake?" jaehyun came out of the room. they all nodded, "got in to a fight." jeno said, jaehyun let out a small chuckle and went back to bed. "but if you had to suspect someone, who?" haechan asked, they all became quiet. "i have someone in mind, but you guys won't believe me." jaemin said.

they all started to treat each other's wound. "who?" jeno asked. "jaehyun hyung?" jaemin whispered, "what?" jeno and haechan asked, raising their voices a bit. jaemin sushed them.

"i might be wrong, but i don't know. he's been acting a little bit off this past few days this started to happen. but hey, it can also be yuta hyung okay? but i still don't know." jaemin explained, they just nodded.

after treating their wounds they all went to fix their mattresses and got ready for bed. they all laid down, "jae, what if you thought was right? what do you think is gonna happen?" jeno asked, "i don't know, who knows, i might go missing because of that accusation." jaemin said jokingly.

"don't say that, hyung will surely be worried sick and all of us as well." haechan said. "i was just kidding. now go to sleep, we're all tired." jaemin said and dozed off.

Day 15

jeno woke up, he saw on his right jaemin was gone. his eyes widened a bit and woke haechan. "haechan wake up!" he said while he continuously shakes him. "what?" haechan frustratedly said. "where's jaemin?" jeno asked.

"nooo, he actually went missing?" haechan said. "who's missing?" taeyong who just woke up asked. "jaemin?" jeno answered in a question tone. "what?" taeyong asked raising his voice a bit. "call him now." taeyong said and went to wake the others.

jeno called his phone, "pick up, pick up, pick-" before he could say it again, haechan tapped his shoulder, he looked at haechan then at the place where haechan was pointing at. jeno's hand weakened when he saw jaemin's phone on the coffee table.

"hyung." haechan called taeyong, he pointed at jaemin's phone. taeyong ran his hand through his hair. "everyone calm down, mahbe he hust went out for a jog or walk." taeil said.

after half an hour, they all heard the door open. "where have you been?" they all asked. making jaemin step back a bit, "i went for a walk, and watched the sun rise as well. why?" he asked.

"wait, you didn't think i went missing did you?" jaemin asked. "i told you not to joke about that last night and we thought you did." harchan scolded, "i'm sorry. i'll let you know next time," jaemin said, "and bring your phone." jaehyun said, "we're so worried." he added. jaemin smiled and nodded.

•••

the day went on. 8pm, they were all watching a movie in the living room. jaemin was washing the dishes, after washing he went out to throw out the trash. just when he was about to go back to the house, a group of men blocked his way. "can i help you?" he asked. a van suddenly stopped behind him, he was about to run when they grabbed him and covered his mouth making him lose consciousness. dropping his phone on the ground on the process.

a couple 20 minutes went by, "where's jaemin?" taeyong asked. "he said he's gonna throw out the trash." yuta answered, "that was 20 mins ago." yuta added, jeno quickly took out his phone and called him. they all went out to look for him.

jeno went to the direction where jaemin was a while ago. he was about to call him again when he saw jaemin's phone on the ground, "hyung!" he called. they all turned, jeno showed them his phone. "shit." taeyong said under his breath.

TO BE CONTINUED

an; last for now ;)) also this chapter is dedicated to @hyunjins_wet_hair and @Alix335 for being early on my last updated hehe ❤️