ten

"your dream, is it happening?" he asked. i thought all the members would ask me but i guess not all of them noticed it. i took a deep breathe and nodded.

"it is, but what i'm more concern with is.. the pattern's changed. at my dream it was just us, then suddenly lucas was involved." taeyong explained. he ran his hands through his hair, "you think its yuta don't you?" jaehyun asked. i just stared at him and shrugged, i leaned on the sofa and stared at the ceiling.

"it's impossible if you ask me." jaehyun said. I nodded not looking at him. "but it just doesn't feel right, none of this feels right. i mean, my dream suddenly becoming a reality, me suspecting yuta. i don't know anymore." I sighed.

"hey, we'll figure this out. just tell me if X calls you again." he said which made me look at him. "yes i remember X. goodnight, let's deal with this tomorrow." jaehyun said and patted my shoulder.. then i grabbed his hand and pulled him close and kiss him.. KIDDING!

•••

Day 6

I woke up when my phone vibrated. It's Jaehyun "Hello" i asked in a sleepy voice. "Hyung" he called. I didn't answer and let him continue. "Haechan was called in the guidance today, and they're asking for you since our manager is off today." He said which made my eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean off?" I asked. "Well, to be exact he said he's a bit afraid of what's been going to us and he doesn't want to get involved yet." I was this close on throwing my phone. Why would he do that?

"What me to go to Haechan instead?" Taeyong sighed, "Yes please. Then come here afterwards, I'll talk to Haechan later" I heard him say 'sure' then i ended it.

After a couple of hours I heard a knock on the door. I just finished showering as well. "Hyung" I heard Jaehyung called, I went to open the door and when I did he kissed me.. KIDDING! (Okay, that's the last haha) He went inside and sat at the sofa. "What happened with Haechan?" I asked and sat in front of him.

"He's suspended for 2 days. Apparently, he started a fight because some of the students there said that we, our group is reaching rock bottom. He's supposed to let it slide when they told him that our group is the most cursed group in this generation." I nodded and sighed.

"Why'd you call me over?" Jaehyun asked. "Help me sequence everything" Jaehyun nodded. He took out a paper and showed it to me. "You done it already?" I asked, he nodded.

The paper was folded in half. The left side entitled 'dream' and the other 'reality' I chuckled a bit. "subtle" i said. i can't believe he remembered the sequence.

"in your dream it was the same with the first two, ten and doyoung right? then lucas came in the picture. wait, who else have you told this story to?" jaehyun asked. i thought of the people who i might've told the dream to. "the members, then lee soo man seonsengnim. i don't think i even told the manager that's why he's reacting like that." i said, jaehyun nodded.

"well, haechan is done. who do you think is next?" he asked, i shrugged. after the pattern changing i don't really know who would come next. "it could be me, i mean i wasn't harmed well i was harmed in your dream but not killed. what if-"

"don't say that, we're preventing this not give him any ideas. plus, we all know he's not capable of killing." i said. he furrowed his eyebrows, "what makes you so sure? saying this might trigger him in doing so." he said.

"you're right but still, we need to be prepared. and i don't wanna suspect yuta.." i said. "but we need confirmation" jaehyun added.

he left my room after our talk, around 8 pm i received a call, you know who it is. "not capable of killing huh?" how the fu-

"don't worry taeyong, i was just warming up."

TO BE CONTINUED

an; yes! the fckng wait is over! sorry for that hehe i will be publishing the chapters, every other day. so i can still leave a bit of confusion and excitement in you guys.

oh and too short? don't worry, i was just warming up.. ;)

also, i'm very sorry for this very late and by late a month late upload. don't worry, you won't wait another month, just maybe a day for the next chapters. peace!

and correct me if i made mistakes, enjoy! <3