thirteen

day 8

after visiting jungwoo again at the hospital today, i went back to the dorm to check on everyone. "calm down, i think everyone's here" jaehyun said. i nodded, we went to the dream's dorm and saw everyone there.

"wait, where's mark?" i asked. "he went to buy food, we're having movie night later." jeno said, i nodded. that's fine, our dorm is near to the convenience store anyway.

we went back to my room and sat on the sofa. yuta is currently sleeping, he played a lot of games last night. "what did x say yesterday?" he asked, "he said how about i prevent something that's about to happen today." i said. i sighed then my phone rang.

"missed me?" he asked. "how can i when we haven't seen each other yet." i said, i heard him chuckle. "meet me at the rooftop." he said. i quickly hang up and ran to the rooftop, jaehyun followed me behind.

when we arrived nobody was there, my phone rang again. the first thing i heard was a chuckle, and mark's voice. my eyes widened, "don't you dare" i said, from what i'm hearing mark is paying in front of a cashier. "stop me." he said. "he's at the convenience store" i said, we both ran back down and went to the store where mark was.

when we arrived, mark wasn't there nor X. "shit" i cussed under my breathe. we went out, "mark!" jaehyun called. mark was on the other side of the road, waiting for the stop light to turn red. we kept calling him but he was wearing his earphones.

when it turned red he started walking, and we heard a car speeding. i ran to him but i was too late, mark was hit by the car. we quickly ran to him, "jae call an ambulance" i said and went near mark.

"h-hyung." he called, i told him not to say anything. a couple of minutes later the ambulance came. i saw the plate number a while ago, and i know who's car that was. but i don't wanna think it's him, it's impossible.

in the hospital, mark's room was beside jungwoo's. the doctor said it would take him a while to wake up, he hit his head pretty hard on the car's windshield. i ran my hands through my hair, and stood up leaving the the room. i went to the elevator and went to the rooftop of the hospital.

i went near the railings and screamed. i panted after screaming, i calmed myself down. i sat down and the next thing i knew i was crying, because of anger and that i couldn't protect my members. X is always one step ahead of me, my thoughts were interrupted when i heard the closed. I looked up and saw a figure, wearing a black hoodie and a mask.

i stood up, my hands clenched into fists. "how dare you show up here." i said. i can feel him smirking, he slowly walked towards me. "just wanted to see your condition, if you feel weak that would encourage me to continue this." when he said that i couldn't hold back anymore and lashed out on him.

i punched him, but it hurted my hand because of the mask. bad idea taeyong, i shake my hand. i heard him gave me a mocking laugh. "aww does it hurt?" he asked mockingly. i scoffed, "try punching your mask" i said. he then ran to me and threw a punch which i quickly dodged and kicked him from behind.

i went on top of him, about to unmask him when i heard footsteps coming. he pushed me out of the way and ran to the door. yuta then came in, "who was that?" he asked. you, i suppose. i shrugged the thought and shook my head, he helped me up. "you okay?" he asked and i nodded.

"i was looking for you at mark's room, to tell you i'll look after him for tonight." he said. "it's fine, you should go home and rest. you can take care of him in the morning" he nodded and i left first. while walking down the stairs i saw a paper in the corner of my eye, i took it.

"yuta."

TO BE CONTINUED

an; what u guys think of my new covers? and hope you liked the new chapter. i'll try to update another one later, or maybe tomorrow again ;))