five

Day 3

After Doyoung it was the chinese line. What is he planning on doing? I received a text from Renjun telling me to come to school. Suddenly? what did he do? I'm gonna refer to him as X, like in my dream. After I got dressed, i went to Renjun and Chenle's school.

Well, the kids have different schools. I arrived, and jogged inside. I looked for the principal's office. I knocked, and someone told me to come in. I glanced at Renjun and Chenle. My eyes widened, shocked and worried at the same time.

"What happen?" I asked. Their faces have wounds in them. What the hell happened? Seriously, this X guy just have to involve the kids. "Same thing I want to ask your young members. This morning, I saw them fighting with some of kids from the higher grade" She said. What? They wouldn't do that. I glanced at them. Renjun looking angry while Chenle's head hung low.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, is it okay If I take them home now?" I asked. "They're are suspended for today, so you may. Please discipline them, we don't tolerate fighting in our school" i wanted to talk back but it might get harder for this two. I mean, did she even asked them what happen? or hear their side? renjun went out first, slamming the door. I sighed again, chenle looked at me and gave him a small smile.

I put my arms around him and we both went out. We went to the van. I decided not to talk to the kids and waited for us to arrive back at the dorms. When we arrived, Renjun got out first then Chenle, I followed behind. They both went to their rooms.

After an hour of waiting for the right timing. I went out of the room, when I did, I saw 3 guys coming out of Renjun and Chenle's room, laughing and high fiving each other. When they got far, I went inside their room.

"What happened?" The room was a mess. Now, Chenle has a wound on his lip with a red cheek. Renjun, even worse. He's laying down on the floor, with a bleeding lip, and a scratch on his cheek.

"Those guys came in here for round2" Renjun said. Round 2? "Those were the guys that beat you up on the way to school?" I asked, Chenle nodded. I sighed, what the hell? Does this mean Winwin is next?

"What really happened at school today?" I asked. I heard Chenle sigh. Renjun is still on the floor, staring at the ceiling. "We don't know as well, hyung. We were on our way to school when those 3 guys, who we don't even know just now came to us and asked us for money. Renjun hyung ought to leave them alone when the other guy suddenly pulled me and like literally threw me on the ground" Chenle explained. I swear if this is X's doing, I'm going to kill him. Seriously? The kids?

"They're not from our school as well" I heard Renjun said. He stood up and streched. "How did they even get in here?" Renjun said to himself. Yeah, how? X can't have contacts inside this building. or maybe it is Yuta? I'm so confused. "I'll figure it out. Go to Taeil and Johnny's room, treat your wounds" i said and they both left.

I was about to leave when I saw a post it note, on the wall near the window. I went near it.

'Turns out the pattern will change. Any clue who is next?'

TO BE CONTINUED