nine

I slowly opened my eyes, felt my head pounding. "Hyung." Someone called. I turned to my right and saw Jaehyun and Lucas. I slowly sat up from where i was laying down on. Lucas gave me a glass of water.

"What happened?" I asked. "Lucas saw you in the streets, unconscious. He called me to help pick you up. How about you? What happened?" Jaehyun asked. I sighed and just shook my head, it's best if Lucas doesn't know. I'll tell it to him soon. I continued to rest, I'm too weak to even move. Let's just hope X don't get any ideas in his head, specially when i'm this weak.

•••

I felt my phone vibrated. I slowly opened my eyes and took it from the coffee table beside me. I sat up and saw a lot of missed calls from Jaehyun and the guys. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, I opened up Jae's texts. "Urgent. Meet at the company, asap!" I read. I changed my clothes, wore a mask and hurriedly went to the company.

When I got there, all the members and our manager was gathered in the lounge. "Hyung!" Jaehyun called. "What's going on?" I asked. I observed all of them and their heads are all looking down. "That bad?" I asked. Jaehyun nodded, "Winwin is at the station, he was accused of stealing while at the mall looking for new clothes. Apparently, someone wants our winwin to be framed." Jaehyun explained.

I faced palmed myself. I'll get you for this, X. "What else?" I asked. "Taeil." Our manager said, "Why? What happened?" I asked. "He's been stabbed." My eyes widened. "But he's fine, Yuta's with him at the hospital." I let out a sigh of relief when i heard our manager say that. But also a bit discomfort when I heard Yuta's with him.

"I'll go pick up Winwin." I suggested, our manager nodded. I let Jaehyun come with me, I have to tell him. While walking to the station, I can sense someone's following us. I know Jaehyun feels it too, he keeps looking behind us. But we ignored it since we're near the station alreay. Winwin is sitting in front of the officer with his head hung low.

We went near him, "Are you one of his members?" The officer asked, we both nodded. "He's free to go, apparently that guy put unpaid items on his bag. He confessed and went here, after he saw us walking away with your member" The officer explained. I glanced at the guy the officer was talking about, I went near him. "Who made you do it?" I asked, he looked up at me.

"Are you Taeyong?" He asked, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. He stood up, "He told me to tell you that he's just getting started." Then he sat back down, I wanted to ask if he recognized the face but I know I wouldn't get the answer. We went back to our dorms afterwards. I called Taeil after showering.

"Hyung, how are you?" I asked. I heard him let out a soft chuckle. "Never better." He answered. "How did it happen?" I aksed again. "I saw someone robbing the convenience store tried to follow him but lost him. When I was going back to the store, calling 911 he appeared in front of me and stabbed me."

I ran my hand through my hair. Hurting and humiliating the members, how low can you get X? I sighed, "Feel better soon, hyung." I said. I heard him say 'yes' and I heard a 'hi' from Yuta. After the call I ended it. I then heard a knock on the door, "Hyung." It's Jaehyun.

"We need to talk." He said.

TO BE CONTINUED

an; after 123456789 years, i have updated!! and also i said i would update this at 8, but forgot sorryyy.

if its short, forgive me. the rest will be better. i might update again on june 3, we'll never know ;)) but i will continue updating just not consistent lol

feel free to correct me on spellings and grammatical errors‼️

enjoy the new chapter! ♥️