fifteen

Day 10

i couldn't sleep well last night. knowing that jisung is next, i don't know what to do anymore. i heard a knock on the door, it was jaehyun. "hey" he called. he sat beside me, "who's with mark?" i asked.

"taeil hyung is with him." jaehyun answered. i nodded and sighed, "why? because of the note?" i looked at him for a second, then nodded. "what can he even do to jisung? i mean, i've tried not to involve the dream members in to this but one way or another they get involve." i said.

"they don't know?" he asked. "they do, haechan, renjun and chenle already got in to trouble. i'm just glad this X doesn't have the guts to kill someone" i said. "you don't know that for sure, if he hears you now he might've done something worse." jaehyun replied. i just nodded slowly.

i decided to take a nap after jaehyun left. i told him to watch over jisung something might happen.

•••

"taeyong!" i slowly opened my eyes, everything is blurry. my ears are ringing and when i got my consciousness back, i coughed. the room is filled with smoke and yuta is in front of me.

"what's happening?" i asked, he pulled me out of the room and brought me out. "where's the others?" i asked, "i don't know we need to leave" yuta said. "hyung!" i heard. yuta and i both stopped and ran to where the voice came from.

"jeno!" i called. "hyung! help!" i went to the dream's dorm and kicked the door open. "where are you?" i asked, coughing. the smoke is blinding my eyes. i told yuta to look for the others and i'd do the same, "jisung!" i called. i went to their room.

i saw jisung on the corner. i came near him, "hey" i called, he looked up and hugged me. "we need to go." i said and helped him. "hyung!" i heard haechan's voice. "what are you doing here? get out now!" i said.

haechan went near jaemin and helped him up, we all both went out of the room and quickly ran to the exit. when we were near, i heard a gun shot and jisung fell. "jisung!" i saw his leg bleeding, i turned to look and saw someone in a black hoodie. i can his smirk from that mask.

"hyung, arghh! it hurts!" he said, i helped him up again. "hyung! watch out!" jisung said and went to cover me, another shot was heard. yuta came near me and helped me with jisung. "take care of him." i said and run to follow X.

when i got behind him, i pushed him down. and punched him making his mask fall off. my eyes widened in fear, "it's you?" i asked. he pushed me out of the way. "surprised? now say goodbye." he said but before he could press the trigger, i hit his hand with a wood. and held his collar, "why are you doing this? what did we ever do to you?" i asked. he chuckled.

"i was bored. its not like they pay you a lot to be your manager right? so, i thought why not just do this? it pays a lot than being your manager." he said. "who told you to do this?" i asked. he let out a laugh, a menacing laugh. then i heard sirens coming from outside.

they took him away, "oh and taeyong, you shouldn't really trust anyone specially at a time like this. you'll get hurt knowing who's behind this." he said and smirked. a medic came near me but i told him i was okay, who is he talking about? who should i not trust?

TO BE CONTINUED

an; sorry for the late upload currently not feeling well, physically. but i couldn't leave you guys hanging. correct me on grammars and spelling, enjoy! <3